PDA

View Full Version : Instinct from Absolution

Minneweather2015
7th Mar 2016, 04:29
I want to know if the instinct from absolution will be in this new Hit Man game ?

jimbianco
7th Mar 2016, 04:43
Instinct is in the game, BUT, it's very different. You only can use it see through walls. No fire trails, it doesn't deplete,or refill. you can't use it to cover yourself. The best part , it's totally optional in 2 ways. Either turn it off or don't use it! It's nothing like it was in Crapsolution

Valenka
7th Mar 2016, 17:36
Well, to be fair, Absolution's Instinct feature was optional as well. However, I really appreciate how HITMAN's Instinct feature is a lot less "hand-holding" than its predecessor. I don't plan on using it at all in the main game, but it's good for those who need an extra bit of help.

jimbianco
7th Mar 2016, 18:15
technically it was, but if you wanted to get through the game , you HAD to use it at some point. They almost forced the player to have to depend on it in certain spots

Valenka
7th Mar 2016, 20:07
technically it was, but if you wanted to get through the game , you HAD to use it at some point. They almost forced the player to have to depend on it in certain spots

You're right, I remember that. Thanks for jogging my memory a bit.
Well, pair that with the fact that nearly anyone could see through your disguise in Absolution, you had to use Instinct just to get down a hallway without being exposed. I almost played the entire game with Suit Only because the disguises were so pointless.