PDA

View Full Version : Runes for top 3 in NA

Hickers22
7th Mar 2016, 00:53
They need to give runes to top 3 in Na again. We never get our money and we receive nothing for getting top 3. Come on if you're not gonna give us money at least give us some runes. I don't get emails from them anymore and not a single penny was received. Eu seems to get there money on time and more frequently.

Max_Blauer
7th Mar 2016, 00:58
Yes please. I make time to compete every week for money that I still have not received. Why are they punishing the top 3 teams by no longer giving us runestones when we compete? just that little thing makes weekly competition feel like it's worth something.... they have effectively removed ALL incentive to want to compete every week. -grateful undead

Sasha_Vykos
7th Mar 2016, 08:35
I'm EU and I haven't received any runes for 3 weeks too (3rd places every weeks, no runes).

Da_Wolv
7th Mar 2016, 12:25
I'm EU and I haven't received any runes for 3 weeks too (3rd places every weeks, no runes).

Because 3rd place doesn't get any.
Money just takes a long time to deliver, which is the ESL's fault (for the most part) - so I'd suggest you go yell at your ESL Admin

Sasha_Vykos
7th Mar 2016, 12:37
Because 3rd place doesn't get any.
Money just takes a long time to deliver, which is the ESL's fault (for the most part) - so I'd suggest you go yell at your ESL Admin

Oh well I didn't even noticed. But we should have received them for the monthly 3rd place at least.

Oghamsmith
7th Mar 2016, 13:25
There are a couple of things to bear in mind with regards to ESL Cup prizing. They typically issue payments once per month (usually around the 15th of the month). If you win a few days after the last batch of prizing is sent, depending on your payment method of choice, it can take between 5 and 6 weeks to receive the payment for your placement. If it has taken any longer than that, then you should get in touch with them at http://play.eslgaming.com/prizemoney

The second point to remember is that you must be running ESL Wire in order to be eligible for ESL Cup prizing. If you are not running wire, then you will not receive prizes from ESL Cups.

Da_Wolv
7th Mar 2016, 14:28
The second point to remember is that you must be running ESL Wire in order to be eligible for ESL Cup prizing. If you are not running wire, then you will not receive prizes from ESL Cups.

This should be a no-brainer. ShadowDraft is very meticulous when it comes to Wire.
Ever since the CB-Cups, Wire has been mandatory anways.

itsRagnaros
7th Mar 2016, 16:48
Actually, I think this post has some sense, ESL owes me over 1.5k, and if they issue such payments once a month, I doubt they issue it properly... I haven't been paid for tournaments month"S" ago, I sent multiple tickets, in this forum and in ESL support. No help whatsoever... Almost feel like no one exists to take care of where NA money goes. My EU friends tell me they get their money often. Why is this not the case for NA. So please fix this money delivery problem.

Max_Blauer
7th Mar 2016, 21:22
There are a couple of things to bear in mind with regards to ESL Cup prizing. They typically issue payments once per month (usually around the 15th of the month). If you win a few days after the last batch of prizing is sent, depending on your payment method of choice, it can take between 5 and 6 weeks to receive the payment for your placement. If it has taken any longer than that, then you should get in touch with them at http://play.eslgaming.com/prizemoney

But Oghamsmith that still doesn't address the issue of why RUNESTONES are no longer being given out to the top 3 teams for weekly tournaments. It effectively punishes good teams for being good and putting in countless hours of practice and hard work. It really feels like it's adding insult to injury because the actual $$$ is so delayed and now you take away the only incentive we have to compete! -grateful undead