PDA

View Full Version : Last revelation

miss88gtfive0
3rd Jul 2002, 05:52
Is this forum about the computer game the tomb raider? I need help on the playstation game TOmb Raider The Last Revelation. Does anyone know where I can go or what I need to do. In case you can help here is the problem

I have a complete walk through but have went through and restarted it twice and keep getting stuck in same area. I am at the part where you need to have the scope laser pointer thing and the revolver to shoot the stone off the knight on the horse. I needed it for the targets a few hours ago but I finally did that by luck. I cannot get this one by luck been at it for a long time now. The walk through does not tell you were to get the revolver but that you need it for this and other parts. (could the walk through mean another weapon?) I am desperate some PLEASE PLEASE help me PLEASE

Polyanthus2001
3rd Jul 2002, 08:45
You should have picked up the Laser sight in the study at Alexandria. You dont get the revolver until your in the City of the Dead.
I dont know which walkthrough you're using, but try
www.tombraiders.net(Stellas site)

Good Luck:)

CyCro
3rd Jul 2002, 09:43
Hi and welcome to the forum! :) Actually you don't need the revolver here and you couldn't possibly have it as it comes later as Polyanthus said. You can achieve the same effect with the crossbow+lasersight. But here you can perfectly make it with your shotgun or even with your pistols. Switch to automatic targeting if you haven't yet and just keep shooting when the horseman is facing you. Good luck! :)

Collin
3rd Jul 2002, 10:56
Actually you can't hit the gem when you're facing the horseman. You must jump sideways and start shooting (you hear a grunt every time you hit the gem). When he's off his horse you can just stand in front of him and hit the gem, but not while he's on it.

CyCro
3rd Jul 2002, 13:03
yes, I mean there's no effect if you shoot him in the back! ;)

*m*
3rd Jul 2002, 15:16
The trick is to just keep shooting away with your pistols and KEEP MOVING!!!

Oh, and patience is important too! :)

miss88gtfive0
4th Jul 2002, 07:24
yeah it takes a lot I have been trying everyhing, I finally found a cheat so that I have all the wepons and ammo. Thanks a lot though I am going to try and see exacty where it is I am supposed to get the revolver though because it is racking my brain. again thanks to all of you.