PDA

View Full Version : Puzzle Item 1 from Karnak WAD is spinning!!!

Phabius Phodes
3rd Jul 2002, 04:04
I´ve decided to add the Puzzle Item 1 in my level (built based on the Karnak WAD, with a few add ons). It´s that golden star that needs the crowbar.
This Item and its Hole are in the original Karnak WAD, I did not add it to the WAD, but they´re not used in the original TRLE Karnak level.
So beforehand I thought I would need the Crowbar and Crowbar Animation so I´ve added these to the WAD (from the Coastal WAD, with TR West). Added 2 in the OCB for the Item.
Everything is fine, except for the Star image onscreen when it goes to the inventory. When Lara picks it up, instead of showing in the bottom right corner of the screen and then slide to the right, the Item appears spinning in the middle right of the screen, with a strange circular movement and then it desappears to the right. It looks like when you rotate objects in the Object window of the LE.

What is happening?

MountainDewNut
3rd Jul 2002, 04:23
I believe that is because of the Puzzle Item1 script line.
(these numbers)
$0001,$0320,$0000,$0000,$0000,$0002

I don't know how to edit them to make it a specific size and go in a certian spinning direction, so your on your own there.

Phabius Phodes
3rd Jul 2002, 05:13
That´s what I thought, but I don´t know the numbers neither.

I´ve seen topics explaining this a while ago but I can´t find them.

Anyone???

:confused:

Collin
3rd Jul 2002, 12:21
Check this thread (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=510) out. I doesn't explain which numbers you should type, but maybe you could contact Chronicles5. He seems to know what to do....

Phabius Phodes
3rd Jul 2002, 17:38
THANKS!

Oh, now I´ve noticed that the item does not appear in the inventory at all, just it´s name appears, no image above it....