PDA

View Full Version : Bad lock-ups

tannahj
3rd Jul 2002, 03:48
I just beat BO2, but throughout the game, the graphics would freeze up and I would be forced to hit the reset button. Anyone else experience this? It was extremely frustrating, but I don't know anyone else who's game froze on them :(

Umah Bloodomen
3rd Jul 2002, 03:55
What platform do you play on?

From what I hear the Xbox version is flawless, the PC version can usually be fixed with a good patch and the PS2 is the buggiest.

I personally play on the PS2 and experienced slow graphics and bad sound synching but it never froze up on me, and was humorously annoying if anything. (I didn't really get ticked off at it).

I did find myself laughing when The Sarafan Lord was on the screen yet all I heard was Kain's voice...LOL

tannahj
3rd Jul 2002, 03:59
PS2, of course. And yes, the mouth movement at the end was hilarious (if slightly embarassing to watch).

Wahh! They won't let me have an avatar. Poopie, and I wanted a picture under my name too :(

royalmarine1980
3rd Jul 2002, 05:49
I played PS2 version without a glitch. I'm just lucky I guess :D

blincoln
3rd Jul 2002, 15:33
I had a few minor issues with the PS2 version. It seems that people with older versions of the console had more trouble.

Embla
3rd Jul 2002, 17:20
I got an old PS2, bought some weeks after the release here in Norway.
I haven`t experienced major bugs or glitches, only some slowdowns, mostly nearby savepoints. There was also some annoying background noise in some areas, that made it difficult to understand what the caracters was saying.
There was no problems with the ending. The dialogue was nicely synchronized.

warpsavant
3rd Jul 2002, 19:00
hey whats up tannahj??

My game froze a couple times, too. Usually when I was in MIST form. Never had it freeze by just picking up a weapon, but I have heard of that before.

L_Master562
3rd Jul 2002, 19:43
Except for some minor slowdown at checkpoints themselves though. I never had problems with the mist form Warp. I have a newer Ps2 though, so that might account for it.