PDA

View Full Version : xbox hitman pre order

xKaoticPanda
27th Feb 2016, 07:46
when is hitman be able to pre order digitally on xbox one I feel like enix just messing with xbox fans

1) both division and hitman had 'First on' xbox\ps4 YET the division beta hit ps4 and hitman just ignore over xbox fans

2) both pc\ps4 have digital pre order YET xbox dont

3) some advertisments mention pc\ps4 acting as it was a ps4 excusive

I am very close to just buy something els

Valenka
27th Feb 2016, 16:42
You probably mean from the Xbox Store, right? You can already pre-order Hitman on Xbox One via Amazon, Square Enix, GameStop, etc. but not from the Xbox Store at the moment.

xKaoticPanda
27th Feb 2016, 17:44
Amazon its physical only there is no digital for xbox one at all games like 3 to 5 months away already have pre download on xbox yet hitman is days away yet no pre order

I tweet this to hitman tweeter yet xbox community it's being completely ignored even the developers video only show ps4 as if xbox doesn't matter to them

all promo pictures show ps4 only they keep this up and am done they are catoring the fanboy war stupidity and ignorance half of the consumer they acting as if it was ps4 excusive

Valenka
27th Feb 2016, 18:38
Amazon its physical only there is no digital for xbox one at all games like 3 to 5 months away already have pre download on xbox yet hitman is days away yet no pre order

Well, you must be in the UK/EU region. In the United States, the digital version is available for Xbox One (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B016ASXA2K/ref=twister_B00Z9TJ1VQ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1). You should have specified your region in the first place; people are going to think it's worldwide, when it isn't.

all promo pictures show ps4 only they keep this up and am done they are catoring the fanboy war stupidity and ignorance half of the consumer they acting as if it was ps4 excusive

Don't be so dramatic. Yes, it seems like IO Interactive are favoring the PS4 for Hitman's launch, but the game is still presently available for Xbox One.

xKaoticPanda
27th Feb 2016, 20:57
no its not in USA and xbox store don't have the game for download at all so that code is unredeemable till day 1

There for no pre order contant UNLES YOU BUY PHYSICAL COPY on xbox one

Valenka
27th Feb 2016, 21:05
no its not in USA and xbox store don't have the game for download at all so that code is unredeemable till day 1

There for no pre order contant UNLES YOU BUY PHYSICAL COPY on xbox one

That is not correct. If you bothered to go to Amazon's website, you would find that digital copies of Hitman on Xbox One are indeed available (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B016ASXA2K/ref=twister_B00Z9TJ1VQ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1). Not only that, but you can get a digital copy for Xbox One from GameStop, Best Buy and Square Enix. The only place you cannot obtain a copy at the moment is from the Xbox Store.

xKaoticPanda
27th Feb 2016, 21:23
again you fail to understan that the code you buy dont work if xbox servers dont even have the game in there data base

http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz162/marcos30pr/hpox.jpg

the code just tells you to redeem at a later time AKA day 1 because xbox do not have the game yet from IO Interactive

Valenka
27th Feb 2016, 22:43
again you fail to understan that the code you buy dont work if xbox servers dont even have the game in there data base

Well, that's not what you said earlier; you need to be more clear in your posts, then. You continuously stated that there is no digital version on Xbox One, when there is. How was I supposed to know you meant that the code isn't redeemable until March 11? I'm not a mind reader! I didn't fail to understand anything; you failed to make a clear point. I apologize for not being clairvoyant. :rolleyes:

Have you actually purchased a digital code for Hitman on Xbox One or are you just assuming that it won't be redeemable? Just because the game isn't available for pre-order via the Xbox Store does not mean the game is not in the database/servers. There's a lot of content on the Xbox Store that is not publicly accessible, but will be if you have a code for the content. Hitman would be no exception, in this case.

Either way, your earlier statement of there only being a physical Xbox One version of the game is indeed incorrect.

xKaoticPanda
29th Feb 2016, 03:43
you obiosly dont know how xbox works if xbox do not have the game in there data base you cant redem what is not there

all redemig the game do its give you access to the game but if xbox dont have the game there is nothing to redeem

Valenka
29th Feb 2016, 03:56
you obiosly dont know how xbox works if xbox do not have the game in there data base you cant redem what is not there

all redemig the game do its give you access to the game but if xbox dont have the game there is nothing to redeem

And you obviously can't read, or spell for that matter. I'm not an idiot, so I'd appreciate if you'd stop treating me like one. :wave:

I'm well aware that you cannot download a game that Xbox does not have in the Xbox Store. The point I've been trying to make for the last 24 hours is that while Hitman is not currently on the Xbox Store, the game is still being released for Xbox One. You just may not be able to pre-load/pre-install it if it doesn't get updated in the Xbox Store before launch.

Understand? Good. Farewell.