PDA

View Full Version : How bout a heads up

Optik45
3rd Jul 2002, 02:30
Man I feel like a newbie again, my posts are at square one, Im out of the loop, and its been a long time since Ive played Thief. Seems like just yesturday i was perfect ghosting Baffords and the word "ghosting" just hit the spotlight. And to top it all off Clayman and Screech are gone. whats a thief to do? I dont even see much conversation about original Thief missions and people asking what the heck to do anymore, I guess that will all come back once Thief 3 is out (dammit hurry up spector).

But anyways ( my nice little speal there) Id like to know what some of the really good FMs are nowadays. I need to get back in the loop again. btw hows the UT Thievery, does it have the "feeling" of thief?

p.s. Does anyone have a screenshot of the very first Thief forum (not the one thats dying now).

SlyFoxx
3rd Jul 2002, 02:39
Check TTLG Gen discussion. The same question was asked there recently.

BrokenArts
3rd Jul 2002, 03:05
Aaaaaah I saw Screech as a new member this afternoon. ;)
All is not lost, this forum is addicting. No worries there.
Go check out the member list.....

stikboy
3rd Jul 2002, 03:09
Yeah Screech!!! :D Is anyone else missing?

Slyfoxx, shame on you :o Sending Optik to another forum ;)

Optik, try Hallucinations by Frobber. I haven't played it yet, but have heard good things:)

And I've only played about 5 minutes of Thievery, but the few minutes I played was very close to the feel. I'm planning on playing some tonight if I don't look for dromed on my comp :D

BA, glad to see it's official now. Do you charge for private parties ;) :D

BrokenArts
3rd Jul 2002, 03:22
if you play Hallucinations, you'll hear SlyFoxx as Garrett, and yours truly! :D

Aaaah Stikboy.....we can barter.....:p :D

Optik45
3rd Jul 2002, 05:13
Broken, out of curiosity were you able to keep the original date of registration? Because mine used to be apr 2000 aswell

stikboy
3rd Jul 2002, 05:57
Can't swing like she does;) however, I'll throw an answer out:)

If you ask GM nicely, or beg profusely, he'll change the reg date for you. But don't even ask about post count :D