PDA

View Full Version : Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa...

TRoosevelt_26
3rd Jul 2002, 02:28
Sorry, members of Project Tiberius. I haven't written any scripts or worked on designing any of the missions for just over a week. I have been being J.C. Denton. I just finished today, and although we are technically out of electricity and a number of others things, I made the right choice. Now if I can just last until Deus Ex II comes out...

bravus
3rd Jul 2002, 03:35
Hehe - I'm not technically on board for the project, just one of those waiting to play it, but no worries: I too am Deus Exing (say it slowly!) rather than doing the work I should be doing this week! Addictive, ain't it?

Bravus

TRoosevelt_26
3rd Jul 2002, 12:52
Very addictive! Took me just under twenty-one hours saved time, but I beat it completely, which means two hours a day saved time, which means a lot more total time, which means I haven't been this addicted to a game since System Shock II.

On a side note, my brother and a friend of his started the search for www.deusex.com...but the friend was under the impression that the correct pronunciation was DOOS-ex, and instead looked for www.duesex.com, which took them to a site which had a "click here if you are over eighteen and legally allowed to look at breasts" button. Thankfully Mom was not in the room for that little debacle... :D