PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Hitman2 website update ????

Aeternus
3rd Jul 2002, 01:59
Last updated march02 ???? Come on, the game is supposed to come out in sept and the site is not posting anything new about the game. :confused:

Zaphod
3rd Jul 2002, 02:19
I agree, it's always nice to see new info.

But, by the same token, is seeing new info now going to make it a better game for you in 3 months? And, wouldn't you rather they spend their time on making the game better than updating their site?

But I agree, it can be frustrating.

Aeternus
3rd Jul 2002, 05:03
It would not make the game better. But they started updating weapons, enemies,... wallpapers, videos,... I wish they would post more screenshots or at least post a video of the gameplay.

Saba
3rd Jul 2002, 15:47
They would normally update the site almost every week until the delay became official. It just seems like there's nothing more to update at this point. There are only about two or three more characters and locations that we aren't aware of, and they seem to be running out of ideas for the movies. How would they divide up these last bits of information to release slowly over the next two months? And do they actually want to release every iota of information? I shouldn't think so. Normally they'd withhold this to pique the curiousity of gamers like you and me. And like Zaphod pointed out, it's probably best that they spend the valuable time toward developing the game rather than making ornate videos of Rieper opening a briefcase...

Aeternus
3rd Jul 2002, 16:44
Well I just hope that it does not mean that we are looking more at late Oct. early Nov. instead of Sept.

Saba
3rd Jul 2002, 20:02
It won't be postponed anymore, I'm positive...

I hope.

Zaphod
3rd Jul 2002, 20:56
Saba, now you remember the last time you said that... and I had to get all precog...

Well, I'm gonna do it again.
*Zaphod looks into his Crystal Coffee Cup and sees...*

October 14th

Saba
3rd Jul 2002, 21:35
Last time you asked your cat, not your "Crystal Coffee Cup"! Check with your cat first, and then I might listen!

Zaphod
3rd Jul 2002, 22:30
http://www.alliesharbor.com/images/alexbookcasecrop.jpg

Alex says: November 6th

Saba
3rd Jul 2002, 22:37
Why don't you feed him first?

ICEBreaker
3rd Jul 2002, 23:36
Is that really your cat?? I wanna hug!!

Zaphod
4th Jul 2002, 15:40
Yeah, that's really my cat. She's a charmer.

Saba
4th Jul 2002, 23:37
OK, fine... November 6. That'll give me more time to save up for that new computer anyways.

Aeternus
5th Jul 2002, 20:15
Is it really November? Damn it, reallt thought it was Sept. Well, I am very disappointed.

Saba
6th Jul 2002, 04:37
Yes, unfortunately it will be November. It was originally posted to be released on Sept. 29, but Zaphod's cat has predicted a Nov 6 release... Last time he predicted the delayed release accurately.

[PAK]Krwawy Lew
6th Jul 2002, 12:18
Originally posted by Zaphod
http://www.alliesharbor.com/images/alexbookcasecrop.jpg

Alex says: November 6th

Your not one of those weird cat folk are ya?
you know the ones.......they catnap citties so that they can see into the future and see if they win the lottery and crap like that?
did you catnap that citty?
shame on you.....

an bye the way.....the game is going to be released 2 weeks earlier (my hamster told me)

ICEBreaker
7th Jul 2002, 02:09
What is catnip?

Saba
7th Jul 2002, 03:31
Catnap, as in kidnap. Catnip is a sort of plant Americans give their cats. I should say force on their cats. They have this idea that cats like it, though that remains an unproven mystery.

Alex has correctly predicted a Hitman 2 delay, so I think I'll stick with his recomendation over the hamster's.

ICEBreaker
7th Jul 2002, 07:00
Oh I never knew this. Thanks. I didn't know cats liked catnip. I would like to see what they look like.

Saba
7th Jul 2002, 15:40
If I'm not mistaken, I think they look a bit like grass, a little more longer and delicate stems though.

Catman
10th Jul 2002, 17:13
Capnip is a member of the mint family and has serrated leaves. Some cats hate the stuff, some cats go nuts for it.

Catnip root tea is said to help steel one's nerves.

Zaphod
10th Jul 2002, 18:17
So, what, do you just do random searches for the word "cat" in forums? :)

Saba
10th Jul 2002, 20:15
Cat. Cat. Cat.

Go back to the Hitman Forum, and keep your eyes on the top of the screen, "Users Browsing This Forum."

Catman should be here in a second.

ICEBreaker
11th Jul 2002, 03:13
Thanks Catman for the explanation. How very interesting. Does Gusty and Cassie like it? Do the cats eat it? I would love to wave some in front of a cat to see their reaction.

You guys are so funny. Actually I used to do searches for the words "Deus Ex" on forums, but in the end it seems that most discussions of DX outside of the DX forum were mainly quite boring.

Saba
11th Jul 2002, 05:21
I used to seach for "ICEBreaker" and read all your ancient posts.

ICEBreaker
11th Jul 2002, 07:34
I suddenly feel las if I were being audited by the IRS...

Saba
12th Jul 2002, 20:58
You're being stalked.