PDA

View Full Version : HITMAN - 'Legacy' Opening Cinematic

Travis_IO
24th Feb 2016, 13:01
01bYEelwwHc

The HITMAN Opening Cinematic bridges the 20-year gap between the end of the HITMAN Prologue and the Sanguine Fashion Show in Paris. In that time, the events of the previous Hitman games take place and the Opening Cinematic shows the highlights of Agent 47's career to date.

Visit www.HITMAN.com for more information. The season begins on March 11th

dr_syn76
24th Feb 2016, 13:36
Liking that! Menacing and slick, just like 47. ;) I'm in two minds about the music; I like it in and of itself, but the tempo seems a little out of kilter with tone of the game; too dynamic and in the foreground, even if it does match the pace of the editing of the piece well.

But one question: What's Revolver Ocelot doing in a Hitman game?!?! ;) :D

Tobias Reaper.

Valenka
24th Feb 2016, 13:40
OH MY GOD.
Absolutely brilliant cinematic trailer! It was such a gorgeous showcase of classic Hitman moments and a positively wonderful fan service! :D

IamRahx
24th Feb 2016, 15:11
:worship: This trailer..... This very trailer. :worship:

Of all the trailers I've seen, this is in the top three. It is actually forcing my hand... To forget my opionions on what I think makes a great hitman game. To put aside my opinion on everthing I've heard about Hitman(2016)
Simply celebrate a character I met in early highschool and how much I want to relive that time.

For 1 sec: Thank you IO, for creating this legend.

semajmarc87
24th Feb 2016, 17:26
But one question: What's Revolver Ocelot doing in a Hitman game?!?! ;) :D

That's what I was wondering too. lol

jimbianco
24th Feb 2016, 21:18
IMO , this was nothing more than an attempt at a distraction as to how many problems the beta had...the Knight Rider music didn't fit the tone of the game

Valenka
24th Feb 2016, 22:00
IMO , this was nothing more than an attempt at a distraction as to how many problems the beta had...

Oh, this should be good. Please, explain.

ChronicSleeper
24th Feb 2016, 22:12
Glitches and the framerate turned the beta into a complete wreck. This worries me so close to release. Until I hear reviews or see more footage I think I'll hold on the preorder.

Pav_Skai
25th Feb 2016, 00:32
This trailer was amazing. Thanks for the nostalgia

jimbianco
25th Feb 2016, 03:35
please explain what? My post explained it. Get rid of that obnoxious banner by the way

TotalBrutal51
25th Feb 2016, 15:57
:thumb:I don't like the music choice, but the trailer itself is really damn good!

Good job on that one IO

Valenka
26th Feb 2016, 17:41
please explain what? My post explained it.

Lol okay.

Get rid of that obnoxious banner by the way

https://media2.giphy.com/media/POql6zsXZbmcE/200_s.gif