PDA

View Full Version : Can't a guy take a break any more?

Buglesoft
3rd Jul 2002, 00:09
I leave for a few short days, no, weeks, no that's not it either . . . months, and everything changes.

Buglesoft dumps loads of purses, blackjacks, various potions and arrows on to the floor I can't remember who all I got these things from, so you are on your own trying to figure out what is yours.

Hi everybody! How are things?

ChowYunFat
3rd Jul 2002, 00:11
Welcome, Buglesoft!!! Very glad you found your way over here.

Thorin Oakenshield
3rd Jul 2002, 00:14
Hi Buglesoft, Yep they've had the decorators in:)

Nightwalker
3rd Jul 2002, 00:36
Good to see you, Buglesoft!

Nightwalker searches through the pile of stuff that was unceremoniously dumped on the floor and comes up clutching a bent pair of lockpicks. "So THAT'S where they went!!" :)

stikboy
3rd Jul 2002, 00:42
Welcome back Buglesoft :)

I think they were trying to leave us behind, as I've just recently returned myself. Fools!! Don't they know we can find them wherever the go ahahahahahahahaha:D

ahem..

Thanks for returning my dirty laundry. Did you at least wash it for me :D

BrokenArts
3rd Jul 2002, 00:48
BugleSoft! So good to see you man! Where you been. Boy with the new forum, all you guys, that we haven't seen for a while, are coming out the woodwork!
I was wondering about you too. I hope all is well with you. And you can stay for a while. :)
Been dabbling in any Dromed lately? Huh? :D

Buglesoft
3rd Jul 2002, 01:14
Hi everybody!

Don't know how much time I will be able to spend, will have to see.

Sorry BA, no dromed since the MH. At this time I lack the desire and motivation to continue the series I had planned, but I still think about it and how I could accomplish. Maybe someday.

Chiefdreams
3rd Jul 2002, 01:53
Glad to see you here!

RicknMel
3rd Jul 2002, 02:11
Great to "see" ya again Bugle! :)

Optik45
3rd Jul 2002, 02:13
Hey bugle, long time no see man, grab some meade and kick back

Komag
3rd Jul 2002, 02:40
by the way, will there be a redirect link or something at the old address, or will long absent taffers just have to grope in the dark towards "eeiiddooss ffoorruummss" till the eventually find this place?

Peter_Smith
3rd Jul 2002, 06:35
Komag, that question should be posed directly to Grey Mouser or Redlegg. I am plumb e-mailed out for this evening.:)

Northren
3rd Jul 2002, 15:43
Hey, good to see you've come out of the shadows, Buglesoft! :)