PDA

View Full Version : how to get more coins and possible bug/glitch

Metalrocks
19th Feb 2016, 13:20
better indicate that im playing on pc.

not that i am rushing through it but when i find these coins, i always get like 3 of them. and the items in the shop cost a lot. before i purchased from him, i had like over 100 coins and i didnt find much during that time, since laras translation level was low and wasnt sure what to look for. now i obviously do but still the amount i get is very small.

also, since i have started the baba yaga dlc, the green circle is constantly at the saw mill. i have finished it successfully but it keeps remaining. regardless how many times i enter the game, reload, etc. i think its a bug because it clearly indicated that it was successful, so as other optional tasks i have completed.

wile im at it; how do you use these cards?
i got a bunch of them but coulndt figure out how to use them. all i can do is sell them.

plus, this might be useful for the devs, looks like every times i load up the game, laras cloths have different colours. like either really bright orange, at times white, green. not the original colour. i have noticed it on nadia (i think thats her name) when i started the baba yaga dlc. she had bright green boots and an orange belt.

Sc0629
29th Feb 2016, 21:07
During my XB1 play through, i didn't get much coins either. Of course i could i go get all the coin caches but given i beat all the mission, not worth going back for them.

The cards are for expedition mode and can't be used in the story mode.

Metalrocks
2nd Mar 2016, 04:13
During my XB1 play through, i didn't get much coins either. Of course i could i go get all the coin caches but given i beat all the mission, not worth going back for them.

The cards are for expedition mode and can't be used in the story mode.

since i want to get a 100%, i have to go back and forward. did find them all eventually and was able to purchase everything in the shop. i guess i got a bit paranoid since it felt like im closing in to the end and still had hardly any coin.

shame about the cards though. would have been funny to use them in the main campaign.

Lara_Fan_84
30th Jan 2017, 20:01
I had that baba yaga glitch too. I had long since completed it and randomly when I was in one of the areas nearby I saw all the markers you need to get to do this challenge. I was confused but I just continued with what I was doing in the game and they eventually went away.

I finished the game but I never completely upgraded my weapons. I did manage to buy all the upgrading tools I needed but didn't get to upgrade everything. It's strange that I managed to get all my weapons upgraded in the first game (well the first time I played I did and the second time I didn't).