PDA

View Full Version : Is it be possible to create a video game based on Danmachi ?

JimmyPalard
15th Feb 2016, 08:09
Dungeon ni deai o motomeru no wa machigatteiru darō ka to be exact. the publisher of this anime is already Square Enix will be easier for copyright.
My thought is about games that could emerge:
1) The creation of similar character has FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn.
2) You can choose between several divinity according to your ability during training.
2.a) To begin, there will be questions to ask the player to determine these moral value.
2.b) it will test during training will determine your values in action example aggressive defensive.

In the end, the univer of Danmachi in a video game would really appreciate by many fan. feel free to modify my earlier thought and discuss the possibility of this fantastic univer.

DeathMagnetic01
24th May 2016, 04:36
In the end, the univer of Danmachi in a video game would really appreciate by many fan. feel free to modify my earlier thought and discuss the possibility of this fantastic univer.

I agree with you and i'd also like to see this game, even if I must participate to it's creation :)

SoFreshSoFly
28th May 2016, 02:23
I very much enjoyed Danmachi a lot, and would LOVE to play a game based on this. It's got a lot of depth for character creation and development... There's a million ideas to go with.

Jakmejohnsonov
8th Feb 2017, 21:34
Revive this discussion please... Danmachi has the potential to be a HUGE MMORPG.

mangaflux
1st May 2017, 20:10
can be done but question is do who is gonna pay the money for it

check out new manga site - http://mangaflux.com

Mattrim101
25th May 2017, 13:23
Please please please keep this post alive so they can see the following i would put money towards a kickstarter for this and i know alot of others who would as well. Awesome mmorpg idea and im on the hunt for one i can enjoy.

Zohboge
11th Jul 2017, 19:27
I had this same thought the other day and it would be the sickest thing if it was possible

ZuZux
6th Feb 2018, 13:44
I hope this game to be released soon!

aohideo
2nd Aug 2018, 03:01
This is pretty interesting. Though I want a game based on Made in Abyss and a character as diver.