PDA

View Full Version : For all you Deus Ex fans out there...

Whatz His Name
2nd Jul 2002, 18:24
This month's issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly stated that the rights to Deus Ex has been aquired by Columbia Pictures for a live action movie. They said to look for it in a couple of years. I wonder who they are going to have star in that movie?

yubetcha
2nd Jul 2002, 18:52
Originally posted by Whatz His Name
... I wonder who they are going to have star in that movie?

My guess would be ol' Arnold Last name too hard to spell. I call him ol' Arnie. Yeah, we go way back :D
Man, I can't wait till the movie comes out. oops! Pardon me for drooling on the floor.

Thorin Oakenshield
3rd Jul 2002, 00:06
I can see Stalone in that but Arnie Schwarzenegger would look more the part:)

bravus
3rd Jul 2002, 03:37
Those doods were both fine action stars in their time, but come one, they're dinosaurs now! I could actually see someone like Jet Li making a very fine Denton.

Bravus

Stile451
3rd Jul 2002, 05:51
Arnie would be a great Agent Herrman.

bravus
3rd Jul 2002, 06:54
LOL - you nailed it, man! Can't really imagine anyone else in the role, now you mention it...

Actually, Christopher Lambert would have made a good JC in his younger days... but like all of us, he's not getting any younger either. ;)

Bravus

Squid
3rd Jul 2002, 09:15
Not only is Lambert getting older, he's also getting blinder. He's got tunnel vision, and it's only getting worse. That's why you'll never see him do anything more with Highlander, and why they did what they did to him in the last movie. His vision is now so bad he can't see the swords coming at him from the side!

Yea, I'd heard about the Deus Ex movie deal about a month ago, and even reported it back in the old forum. Makes me wonder if they are even considering a Thief movie... probably not, but one wonders.

Squid

yubetcha
3rd Jul 2002, 10:49
Arnie may have been in the biz a long time, but he can still pull it off. He doesn't look too old and has the right build. And he can be more destructive than an Afghan wedding.

Catman
3rd Jul 2002, 14:06
Deus Ex fans have been having quite a conversation about this over here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=31).

Tin Star
5th Jul 2002, 04:37
I think Arnie would be a great choice for the role of J.C.Denton.I just hope they stick to the story line and not go wild with it like they have with so many before.

Tinstar:)

Optik45
5th Jul 2002, 05:38
Arnold schwartzenegger (looks good enough) is already staring in the Duke Nukem Movie thats coming up. How fun. When the f@ck Does Thief have its shot at the big screen