PDA

View Full Version : Bug Issues in CM16

CalLFC
10th Feb 2016, 04:46
Hi All,

Been enjoying the game and have managed to create 3 great teams and win three trebles with Leeds, Dortmund and PSG :)

Im in 2030-31 now and have noticed a few problems that have arisen in the past few years specifically (maybe since I moved to Dortmund in 2026-27)

1) There are a lot of NewGens around that I try to get my hands on, but increasingly, a lot of offers are rejected because the selling team's squad size is too small - i think I bid for maybe 8 players in a recent season from 8 different clubs and this was all of their response! A bit ridiculous and annoying also! (aside from that reason though, i've found it increasingly hard to buy players as well with offers of well over $50m for a $8m player being rejected or the selling team always stating they would definitely consider an improved offer but always rejecting it!

2) Kind of tied in with 1) I've found as the years go by an increased number of pending transfers disappear! That is to say I put in offers for players and they are accepted or a club puts in offers for my players and I accept, then a week or so goes by, i go to check and see if the 'cancel pending transfer' option is under the players name and its as if nothing ever happened and I have to rebid or wait for a new offer - annoying!

3) This is more a problem with the system I think. When getting through to the second round of the Champions League i've been drawn against teams from the same country as myself or even worse, a team that was just with me in the group stage! This doesn't happen in real life, surely a relatively easy fix? (also, why doesn't the 3rd place team get a place in the Europa League?)

4) Sometimes when making a bid for a player who is at an actual club, instead of the club rejecting or accepting the offer as per usual i will get the player's response saying "I have decided to reject your offer of $0 for 1 season and move to 'so and so' instead" as if they were a free agent i had tried to sign when that wasn't the case!

I'm sure there are a couple more i can't remember offhand but anyone else experience any of these?

great game but would be even better if these could be looked at and resolved - thanks!

Alistus
25th Mar 2016, 11:33
"club puts in offers for my players and I accept, then a week or so goes by, i go to check and see if the 'cancel pending transfer' option is under the players name and its as if nothing ever happened and I have to rebid or wait for a new offer - annoying!" -> same thing here, i've noticed the same bug in champ man 14 & 15, but in this 16 it's getting totally ridicilous. I'm managin Crawley at season 2021-2022 and i have been able to sell ONE player in the last 5 transfer windows. Sometimes my players don't get any bids (and no, it's not about high salaries, as suggested in another thread) and if they do and i accept the transfer, then nothing happens. The transfer just dissapears. It's a MAJOR bug, that has not been taken care for years now. I'm playing with samsung tab (sm-t560, an android device) so would you be kInd and fix this. What's the point to play this game if you can't sell your players in order to buy new ones?

EDIT: I'm now at season 2023-2024, haven't been able to sell any players at least in 3-4 years, how idiotic is that? In the beginning of this season I got 22 bids for my players (as i normally do, when having nearly all of my team for sale), from which ì approved 15. ALL OF THEM DISAPEARED. Got only 2 notice that "player received offer and is considering". Rest of the 13, nothing. And also those 2 just vanished when you go and check the players profile.
So please, figure this out.