PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Search for the Iamhoteps

tomb_raiding
2nd Jul 2002, 08:58
I'm stuck in the second level, and I've finished the (Sand,Water,Fire) puzzle, I killed the mutant scorrpions in the next room, but I don't know wut to do next, guys, please help me:( :(

CyCro
2nd Jul 2002, 10:02
Go up through the opening in the wall and find stone blocks you can push. You must pull some levers to open the next door. One of them is when you get up, in a dark corridor and another one is behind a push/pull stone puzzle. Good luck! :)

Collin
2nd Jul 2002, 13:45
A very helpful tip for this game (ask anybody who played):

If you get stuck FIND THE MOVEABLE BLOCK!

Have fun! :)

CyCro
2nd Jul 2002, 16:39
I tell ya, he's right! :p

tomb_raiding
2nd Jul 2002, 22:32
Thax alot Guys :) But where r those blocks, I can't find'em anywhere :( :(

bene
3rd Jul 2002, 02:25
If I'm remembering correctly - go up and opposite the gate you can't open is a hole - jump it and the block should be right there.

Drew
3rd Jul 2002, 03:58
err... i mean it's on your left. But the guys are all right.

:D I see CyCro, Bene, Wixer (you know) on here. This place is better in features! Lots of options. But in sentiment :( i'm kinda hanging around the 'ol house till it's closed down. Happy gaming buddies!

CyCro
3rd Jul 2002, 09:55
In the room with the scorpions there is a lever. On the opposite side of the room there is an opening in the wall, get in there and climb up. Now you see a gate that is closed and over the other side of the hole there's a very dark corridor. The movable block is on your left at the beginning and at the end of the corridor there's another lever. You'll need some light to get to it though! :)