PDA

View Full Version : what tv shows do you guys watch?

tricky lynx
2nd Jul 2002, 08:02
im just wondering... cuz i was thinking about myself and it seems im a sucker for chicks that kick butt...

I watch ALIAS religiously and Buffy once in a while... i watched Dark Angel for a while too.

I also dig CONAN OBRIAN... entertains me during those insomnaic nights.

over to you guys!:cool:

Deekman
2nd Jul 2002, 12:20
Currently:
All shows Star Trek
The Sopranos
Six Feet Under
Arliss
Smallville
The Simpsons
C.S.I.
The Agency

In the past - heck I miss these shows:
Millenium
American Gothic
Brimstone
Babylon 5

And the occaisional Briscoe County

j.d.r.v
2nd Jul 2002, 14:39
used to watch buffy before it go to mushy
robot wars are fun
comedy channel yeahh
any gaming show
star trek once in awhile
hmm dont watch so much tv anymore

Carolyn
2nd Jul 2002, 14:53
Xena
Everybody Loves Raymond
The Iron Chef
CNN Headline News

Carolyn

*m*
2nd Jul 2002, 15:32
Friends
CSI
Just Shoot Me
The Simpsons
Malcolm in the Middle
The Sopranos
Old reruns of Star Trek: The Next Generation

Gill Rene
2nd Jul 2002, 16:53
big brother
The simpsons
buffy (very rearly, she gets on my nerves now)
friends
will and grace
and used to watch urban gothic but thats been cancelled now :(

LARAMANIAC
2nd Jul 2002, 16:55
I love to watch any of the Star Trek series, XFiles, Sex in the City, Friends, Eastenders, Rugrats (with my daughter - youngest), Tucker (with my daughter - eldest)!!!!:p

MountainDewNut
2nd Jul 2002, 22:31
The only show that i've been watching is The Mole
Once in a while i'll catch a Who's Line Is It Anyway

EddyBones
3rd Jul 2002, 00:58
The Simpsons
and
ALIAS
(The two best shows ever, next to all those other best shows)

TombRaiderChik
3rd Jul 2002, 01:27
i dont watch much tv but when i do its either:

friends
the nanny
everybody loves raymond(sometimes)
random shows on mtv
and those talk shows in the morning like maury, jenny jones etc:D

tricky lynx
3rd Jul 2002, 02:17
oh yeah, gameshows! how could i forget bob barker and the price is right? ive watched that show since i was a little kid.

Aquarius
3rd Jul 2002, 02:45
Friends
Alias
Ally McBeal (before it was cancelled :()
Boston Public
Crossing Jordan (the season finale was really good!)
ER
Will & Grace
Basically anything on NBC :D

Currently, I've been watching the Mole, and the best thing ever, WIMBLEDON!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

LaraAngelOfDarkness
3rd Jul 2002, 04:27
I see nobody watches WITCHBLADE. :( Its a really really good show. Its fun to watch because in a sense its somewhat related to Tomb Raider, I wish they would do a show where Lara Croft meets Sara Pezzini that would kick major butt! :D

MountainDewNut
3rd Jul 2002, 04:29
Oh, I forgot one.
Mad TV

Les Effant Terrible
3rd Jul 2002, 05:24
The dark and sinister INVADER ZIM!!!! And Spongebob!
Witchblade is a cool show. I watch it, but not much. Yeah, I watch all the cartoons! I don't care how old I am, I'm proud of liking cartoons! I...am an American! I can like whatever the hell I please!! Yeah!

Willard the Fierce Knight
3rd Jul 2002, 14:16
Erm, just wondering, but shouldn't this be in the Community Chat forum? Speak up if I'm wrong about forum policy...
And btw, mine are:
the Simpsons
Weakest Link
Whose Line is it Anyway?

TombRaiderChik
3rd Jul 2002, 14:25
OHMIGOSH!! how culd i forget the price is right?!?!?!?! i looovveee that show! id watch it w/ my nana all the time:D

i watched witchblade a lot last year and ive only seen like 2 episodes this year...does any one know wut happened on monday?

MountainDewNut
3rd Jul 2002, 14:42
What network is whitchblade on?

TombRaiderChik
3rd Jul 2002, 15:24
its on TNT i believe

LaraAngelOfDarkness
3rd Jul 2002, 17:12
On mondays at 9:00 pm on TNT

Aquarius
3rd Jul 2002, 18:47
Almost forgot: SNL

It's really gone downhill in the past years since all the good people left; Molly Shannon, Tim Meadows (the Ladies Man! :D), Cheri Oteri, and now Will Ferrell left at the end of the season. :(

And when it was on, I used to watch 'Mad About You', which was probably the best comedy there ever was!!!! Does anyone else miss it too?? :(

ShAdYs_BaBy
3rd Jul 2002, 21:17
my fav shows:

1. Xfiles (now reruns)
2. Alias( which i can watch now because xfiles is over (they were on @ the same time :rolleyes: )
3. celebrity deathmatch :D
4. buffy - i missed it this week :(
5. spongebob squarepants!! YAY

crimper
4th Jul 2002, 15:27
i'll miss the x files can't wait for the sopranos to start csi is great too

OuTR
5th Jul 2002, 03:12
I love Dark Angel! Jessica Alba is great.. I cant wait for the next season!
Smallville is great too! I guess its not popular in this forum.

DaveJ
5th Jul 2002, 14:30
Farscape
Alias
Brimstone
Scrubs

DanO-mulder
5th Jul 2002, 19:07
Sopranos
West Wing (best written show on tv)
Enterprise
The Screen Savers (tech tv)
The Wire

AJDave2k3
5th Jul 2002, 22:00
my favorite shows

1. The Simpsons
2. American Idos (i also watched Pop Idols)
3. Will and Grace

those are the ONLY shows that i EVER watch on TV. I try to stay away from it as much as i can because commercials really annoy me.

Lots4Waldy
6th Jul 2002, 04:54
I also like cartoons! I looooove Invador Zim and the Fairly Odd Parents! :D :D :D
My other shows:
Jackass
The Osbournes
Friends
Alias
Whose Line is it Anyway
Saturday Night Live

Dad
7th Jul 2002, 00:24
Currently:

Stargate SG1
The Dead Zone
Witchblade
:p

*Lara Croft*
7th Jul 2002, 01:00
Survivor (when it's on)
Will and Grace
Everybody loves raymond
CSI
Trading Spaces/ Changing Rooms (i have TLC and BBC America)
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!!!!!!!
The Osbournes
Jackass
King of The Hill
Simpsons
Malcolm in the middle

There are more, though!

troublewolf
7th Jul 2002, 01:15
Sci-fi night!
SG-1 Farscape
Witchblade sometimes, and really miss Wolf Lake. Also will be watching the Saprano's and 6'under when I get HBO back!
Whats this Queen of Blades?:confused:

Solaris
7th Jul 2002, 01:58
http://www.nbc.com/images_show/friends.jpg

Tv Shows i watch:

Friends

the simpsons

sponge bob!:D

SNL

south park (hehehehe)

Will and Grace

Dark Angel

The 70's show

There's still more....im not a couch potato!
I just read the t.v. guide :p

Rook
7th Jul 2002, 02:28
Smallville
Farscape
Star Trek (esp Next Generation)
Simpsons
X-Men and Spiderman cartoons
and I reeeally miss my Red Dwarf fix!:(

:D

Joy
7th Jul 2002, 02:38
These are my favorites:

CSI
Iron Chef
Just Shoot Me
Who's Line is it Anyways
S.T. Next Generation

Rook, I have to admit, I like the Spiderman cartoons too! ;)

Solaris
7th Jul 2002, 02:48
Originally posted by Aquarius
Almost forgot: SNL

It's really gone downhill in the past years since all the good people left; Molly Shannon, Tim Meadows (the Ladies Man! :D), Cheri Oteri, and now Will Ferrell left at the end of the season. :(

And when it was on, I used to watch 'Mad About You', which was probably the best comedy there ever was!!!! Does anyone else miss it too?? :(

I miss SNL too!
Will Ferrell is Hilarious as George Bush!

"Sometimes,when i am really nervous, i put my hands in my armpits and smell them like this.."-Molly Shannon! Love her so much!!

Cheri Oteri was funny with Will Ferrell...the cheerleader group still LMAO!!!

Tim Meadows will always be the Ladies man!!

(pathetic aint i?)

Aquarius
7th Jul 2002, 19:36
I was watching SNL about two weeks ago, and it really ticked me off!! Maya Rudolph has taken Molly Shannon's role as Donnatella Versaci!!!! She can't play the role at all. It was a classic Molly Shannon role, but Maya ruined it.

I think Cheri Oteri's greatest roles were the cheerleader, and the horny couple with Christ Kattan. :D That's another thing too, they don't have as many Mango skits, or Mr. Peepers. LMAO!!! Mr. Peepers is the greatest! :p

Solaris
9th Jul 2002, 00:21
ooo I love Mango so much!!

All the funny people.....gone.....

SNL better not turn inot Mad Tv!!
(Mad Tv is sooooooooo corny!!)

I loved when Mr. Peepers and his dad (The rock) was there that was so funny!!!!

The Daily News Update has been ruined by Tina Fey..ugh she's bad..I always loved Norm Mcdonald and Colin Quinn!
Cheri Oteri was also funny with the old woman that takes alot of madication..:D still laughing

Aquarius
9th Jul 2002, 01:07
Originally posted by Dagger of Xian
ooo I love Mango so much!!

All the funny people.....gone.....

SNL better not turn inot Mad Tv!!
(Mad Tv is sooooooooo corny!!)

I loved when Mr. Peepers and his dad (The rock) was there that was so funny!!!!

The Daily News Update has been ruined by Tina Fey..ugh she's bad..I always loved Norm Mcdonald and Colin Quinn!
Cheri Oteri was also funny with the old woman that takes alot of madication..:D still laughing

I don't think I ever saw the Cheri Oteri old woman role. Hmmm......

I think one of Molly Shannon's best roles was on the 'Delicious Dish' :D Rachel Dresch is horrible at that role. :rolleyes: The only good episode to have NPR was 'Schwetty Weiner' LMAO!! That's one of the classics. :)

I actually think the Weekend Update is better with Tina Fey. Norm was the best, but Tina's better than Colin in my opinion. I never liked him to begin with......

I just realized something too, there can never be another 'Celebrity Jeopardy'. :( Darrell Hammond's Sean Connery is hilarious! lol :D

Solaris
9th Jul 2002, 01:19
oooo Celebrity Jeopardy!

I love those skits...Will ferrell is Hilarious!!

"Whats is the name of this continet...ASIA"
(no one as usual guessed it..but it was funny LMAO)
"Please God Take me now!"-Will Ferrell
(LMAO LMAO LMAO)

and Cheri Oteri played a role of a woman thats hooked on medication that they gave her (try to remember!).
Tina Fey can be corny at times but i think Jimmy fallon is hilarious

Another funny person there is Darrel Hammond as Bill Clinton...:D So funny....

Aquarius
9th Jul 2002, 01:25
Sorry! I can't remember her playing that role. I only remember her playing Arianna the cheerleading, and the wife in the horny couple skits. There was another one too, that she just played once, lol. Jennifer Tilly. LMAO!! It still cracks me up when I see her face from that skit. That was classic.....

"What sound does a doggie make?" LMAO!! The best one ever from Celebrity Jeopardy. Ranking up there are 'Therapist, 'The Pen is Mighty', and 'An Album Cover'. :D

Solaris
9th Jul 2002, 01:29
SNL is classic...uh did you notice this conversation is only between both of us?

Where is everybody???

This is when you write down your answer in the Jeopardy:

"Im Sorry Alex....is a fruit"Sean Connery....LMAO LMAO LMAO

Aquarius
9th Jul 2002, 01:40
Yeah I kind of noticed that too. Anyone else can reminisce with us about the end of the better SNL shows. :D

I hate the new people on the show now, like that Amy girl, and Maya Rudolph (I'm never ever going to forgive her for stealing Molly's role as Donnatella!), and all the others!! Rachel Dresch is okay, but I really don't care for her characters.

Who do you think has been the best host recently?? I think it probably was Sir Ian Mc(something) lol The Weekend Update for that show was hilarious!!! Did you see that one?!?!

Solaris
9th Jul 2002, 01:47
Yeah I kind of noticed that too. Anyone else can reminisce with us about the end of the better SNL shows. :D

I hate the new people on the show now, like that Amy girl, and Maya Rudolph (I'm never ever going to forgive her for stealing Molly's role as Donnatella!), and all the others!! Rachel Dresch is okay, but I really don't care for her characters.

Who do you think has been the best host recently?? I think it probably was Sir Ian Mc(something) lol The Weekend Update for that show was hilarious!!! Did you see that one?!?!

OMG...I did and that kiss was incrdible!
I think the best host has been...well.....i liked John Stewrt (was that recently?) and Cameron Diaz..

Those were hilarious shows....anyone out there???
Maya Rudolph is funny in some things...but i think the funny man thas sort of new has to be Tracy Morgan..he's funny!

Have you ever seen Chris Kattan as antonio Banderas? in the How do you call it ahh yes..Show...that was funny...Too Sexy!

Who do you think is the funniest host..from whenever?

*Lara Croft*
9th Jul 2002, 01:55
Does anyone remember the one sketch where Cheri Oteri and I think it was Molly Shannon where they were the emergency room clerks, and the ppl came up to them with severe "injuries," And all that they would say was "simmerdown now" but if someone came in with a headache they would rush them in? Maybe I'm just being weird, and this doesnt make sense, but THAT'S OK!!

Aquarius
9th Jul 2002, 02:02
OMG...I did and that kiss was incrdible!
I think the best host has been...well.....i liked John Stewrt (was that recently?) and Cameron Diaz..

Those were hilarious shows....anyone out there???
Maya Rudolph is funny in some things...but i think the funny man thas sort of new has to be Tracy Morgan..he's funny!

Have you ever seen Chris Kattan as antonio Banderas? in the How do you call it ahh yes..Show...that was funny...Too Sexy!

Who do you think is the funniest host..from whenever?

That kiss was the greatest! I couldn't believe I saw it though!! :eek:

I really didn't like the Antonio Banderas skit, it was funny the first time, but it kinda got old and annoying after that.

Oooooh, the funniest host?? That's kind of hard! Sir Ian was great, but not really funny. Did you see how when Kylie Minogue was singing, he was lip singing along on the side of the stage?! AHH!!!!

I think I saw the Cameron Diaz episode this past Saturday. I really can't remember much about it. lol I feel asleep on the couch during it. :cool:

All I know is that the worst host, was Johnny Mosely......he's not even an actor, so he shouldn't have been asked to host! :mad:

Solaris
9th Jul 2002, 21:54
I think the worst hosts would have to be McHammer and Britney Spears...first of all MCHammer was to serious and Britney spears is just not funny period.

But the best hosts have to Jim Carrey with the skit as the life guard in a jacuzzi..and Matthew Perry! They were Just hilarious.

Johnny Mosely is not funny..

What was your favorite skit?

My favorite skits would have to be the Celebertiy Jeopardy and the Commercials they do..like the commercial of the dummies that protect your home..those were funny!

and *Lara Croft* i dont remember that skit...

:D SNL is classic...(did i say that already??)

Aquarius
9th Jul 2002, 23:56
Originally posted by *Lara Croft*
Does anyone remember the one sketch where Cheri Oteri and I think it was Molly Shannon where they were the emergency room clerks, and the ppl came up to them with severe "injuries," And all that they would say was "simmerdown now" but if someone came in with a headache they would rush them in? Maybe I'm just being weird, and this doesnt make sense, but THAT'S OK!!

It was Julianna Marguilese who did the original one in the emergency room. lol That one was a classic. :D Cheri Oteri then took over the role in the other ones, ie in the department store, and the fast-food restaurant. I hope they ask Cheri Oteri back to host it. She's the greatest, and it'd be an awesome show. :) Like when Norm MacDonald hosted, it was great!! lol

My favorite skits would have to be 'Mango', LOL!!, Mary Catherine Gallagher, and the Cheerleaders. :)

*Sometimes, when I get really nervous......I stick my hands under my armpits, and smell them like this. Yeah, that's.....that's really bad*

*Lara Croft*
10th Jul 2002, 01:07

and *Lara Croft* i dont remember that skit...

:D SNL is classic...(did i say that already??)

It's one of those that were only on a few times, and for some reason i remember it.

I like the Your company's computer guy sketch, and mango, peepers, The cheerleaders! :) We did a cheer in cheerleading camp that they did in that! (yes i USED to cheerlead, for a youth football organization, nothing more that.)

the_internet_king
10th Jul 2002, 18:01
:eek:

Young indiana jones (wot eva hapened 2 that)
simpsons
futarama
malcolm in the middle
star trek
wot evas on really:eek:

Solaris
10th Jul 2002, 18:42
Originally posted by *Lara Croft*

I just saw that one on Comedy Central few months ago i think..guess thats why i dont remeber it.

Did you see the one with Derek Jeter nad the Perm..hehe that was funny. He had gotten a Perm and his friends never liked it so when he went to the mirror to fix it hes friends started talking bout his perm. What was funny really bout that sketch was how he looked fixing the perm. He had a silly smile on him..HAHAHA

Did anyone see the Daily News Update sketch with teh Reverend Jesse Jackson? where he (*LMAO*) star 69 the Taliban! That was funny.HEHE HEHE *out of breath from to much laughing*

Aquarius
10th Jul 2002, 19:23
lol!! I remember so many times they've had something to do w/ Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton on Weekend Update. lol We SHOULD send the two of them to Afghanistan, so they won't bug us anymore, and before Jesse can have even more kids with women who aren't his wife. lol

I don't remember anything really from when Derek Jeter hosted. I do remember this one time where the Rock hosted (I think it was his first time) and Tim Meadows was still on the show. They did a sketch w/ the Ladies Man, where the Rock was an undercover cop, and he was posing as a woman. LMAO!! That was too funny!!!! :p :p :p

Solaris
10th Jul 2002, 19:27
lol!! I remember so many times they've had something to do w/ Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton on Weekend Update. lol We SHOULD send the two of them to Afghanistan, so they won't bug us anymore, and before Jesse can have even more kids with women who aren't his wife. lol

I don't remember anything really from when Derek Jeter hosted. I do remember this one time where the Rock hosted (I think it was his first time) and Tim Meadows was still on the show. They did a sketch w/ the Ladies Man, where the Rock was an undercover cop, and he was posing as a woman. LMAO!! That was too funny!!!! :p :p :p

Yeah that was his first time and that sketch was hilarious. His muscular figure made look so weird in woman's clothing.

I liked the rock in the morning Latte..when he started singing..LMAO still

Aquarius
10th Jul 2002, 19:37
I forgot all about the Morning Latte sketches!! lol!! But it just makes me remember how the show isn't great now with Cheri Oteri having left.....and then you think of all the others who have left...... :(

I just realized something!!! The singing couple!! Will and Ana, what's going to happen with that now?!? It's so hilarious!! But, he's gone now! NOOO!!! If someone replaces him........they'll be on my hit list, along with Maya. :D :D :D :D lol

Solaris
10th Jul 2002, 19:43
I forgot all about the Morning Latte sketches!! lol!! But it just makes me remember how the show isn't great now with Cheri Oteri having left.....and then you think of all the others who have left...... :(

I just realized something!!! The singing couple!! Will and Ana, what's going to happen with that now?!? It's so hilarious!! But, he's gone now! NOOO!!! If someone replaces him........they'll be on my hit list, along with Maya. :D :D :D :D lol

I love that couple they were hilarious singing "Get ur Freak on".
No one can replace Will Ferrell or Cheri Oteri!

http://boards.harrypotter.warnerbros.com/emoticons/lol.gif Funny bout the Hit list!

newbie gamer
20th Jul 2002, 16:21
i hope i'm not the only sci-fi fanatic here we go... buffy the vampire (demon,robot,werewolf,you get the pic) slayer the outer limits new and old episodes the twilight zone snl or mad tv the dead zone (my fav. lately) alot of the learning channel the practice and that new show monk but i miss sliders :( movies are: tr (at least once a month) planet of the apes (both new and old) also any of the old old old sci-fi movies they had to rely on script because there were no special effects back then

LadyLC
20th Jul 2002, 18:08
Graham Norton
Ab Fab
Simpsons
Friends
Six Feet Under
Kumars at No 42
most Nick toons
Never Mind the Buzzcocks
Have I Got News For You
I Love Lucy (despite the fact that it hasn't been aired for years here!)
:p

nanakki
20th Jul 2002, 20:12
i like

monkey
astroboy
sbs world news
lateline
backberner is ok i guess
early x files

Deekman
22nd Jul 2002, 02:04
I must now add in Tony Shaloub's new show - Monk.
It's hysterical and really well done.
We were roaing in our seats it was so funny.
Warning - Don't try to drink beer, soda or milk and watch this show at the same time.

cjhilljack
27th Jul 2002, 04:51
I still watch Buffy religiously (when it's new episodes) but have to admit, I have been bummed by the story lines since the move to UPN
I also watch Angel when I can
I love the Gilmore Girls and am catching up on the reruns since I don't watch it during the regular season (have to watch Buffy)
ER when I can
Friends when I can

I don't have cable, so my choices are limited...

AOD510123
27th Jul 2002, 20:17
I always watch Alias, Friends, Just Shoot Me, Will and Grace, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, ER, SNL, Scrubs, Mtv2, Extra, Access Hollywood.

Lil Lara
27th Jul 2002, 21:03
I really got into Buffy and Angel and have been watching Buffy religiously since the middle of it's 3rd season. I see that there are alot of Buffy fans here...does anyone go to the Buffy forums on the official webpage? I sue to a bit before the season ended... but I haven't been there in a while. I just don't think that there is much to talk about since that we are in the midst of reruns.

I also watch Friends, Will & Grace, Simpsons... Hmm... can't really think of any other shows that I watch contstantly.

Aquarius
27th Jul 2002, 21:29
I just remembered this show.....

Did anyone else ever watch "Murder In Small Town X" when it was on? Because that was a great show!!! I wonder if there will be another one.......hope so!

Lil Lara
28th Jul 2002, 01:58
I remember seeing comercials for that "murder..." show, Aquarius. I never watched it, but it looked pretty good