PDA

View Full Version : TCoTUF Site Information

Umah Bloodomen
2nd Jul 2002, 04:38
Okay guys & gals, we may be undergoing a few changes to our current lineup.

As of today, July 2nd, I have not received replies from a few of our team members regarding our project. Those members are:

Jeffers (Premise Manager)
Bloodlust (Interactive / Games)
LauraOrganaSolo (Members / Fan Fic Editor)

The following members have been excused from replying until they get a chance:

Serul (seeing he's still on vacation)

I will be posting on both eidos forums a "Last Chance" thread to get these members to respond. I am going to issue a "two day stay of execution" (LOL). If they fail to respond within two days from today, they will be ousted from this project and their positions will be open for any of you to assume them.

I am still trying to schedule a meeting with all current production members, but this is hard seeing we aren't all on the same page. I know those of you who have responded are willing to continue this work.

I will make the necessary changes to the production team once I receive the appropriate responses by those already chosen. I will again resort to recruiting if necessary.

Forgive the delay. Trust me, I am as frustrated as you are. I simply need the "yay" or "nay" from those who have yet to respond to continue. It is perfectly okay for you to give up your position(s) if you desire...no hard feelings or anything. But I need to know so we can move forth with this project.

Thanks All!

royalmarine1980
2nd Jul 2002, 06:28
Speak up now, or forever hold your peace.

My 2 cents.:D

Azazel005
2nd Jul 2002, 12:18
Umah plays very hard ball, no procrastination or playtime. Ouch.

Umah Bloodomen
2nd Jul 2002, 19:26
In this business, one can't afford not to play hardball. ;)

On another note, this project is going to be fun and entertaining both to work on and to show off. I expressed that I lacked the time to procrastinate with it but I really want to do it. I have a good team, now its just a matter of getting them on the same page. If that can't be done then I have no choice but to look for a way to get it done.

royalmarine1980
2nd Jul 2002, 19:27
Yep, just the way I like it :D

DMK_Azrael
2nd Jul 2002, 20:01
Nobody runs from her, not even an Angel of Death(me :p ).
Now really c'mon, its just an "yay" or "nay" **wonders where she get that** its just as simple as this (only if you can't cause you are im vacations)

dago
2nd Jul 2002, 21:30
what is this about?
plz explain...

Umah Bloodomen
3rd Jul 2002, 00:28
Dago ~

I am heading up a production team to create the official Clan of the Unseen Fangs website. I had a team put together, however a few of them have not gotten back to me about it and will leave me no choice but to replace them, in order to get the project up and running.

Umah Bloodomen
3rd Jul 2002, 03:18
Alright...I have received another response, however I still await the responses from both Jeffers and LauraOrganaSolo.

The deadline is tomorrow at midnight est.

royalmarine1980
3rd Jul 2002, 05:27
Be there, or be square :rolleyes:

Jeffers
3rd Jul 2002, 16:26
Sorry, I am Here!!!

Umah, you are probably going to have several I am here messages now.

Sorry, I didn't expect this event comming, but I have to do all the final accounts for our Young Enterprise company ready for Liquidation and am having a few problems balancing the sheets.

One says we have about £5 after dividends and tax is payed and the other says £3. And the biggest laugh of it all is that even if I get it to equal the assets exactly it still says it doesn't balance.

I have made a small start on what I think I am supposed to do, do you want me to send you it.

Jeffers.

Umah Bloodomen
3rd Jul 2002, 18:31
Yeah Jeffers...that would be great.

I understand you may be preoccupied I just wanted to know who was still alive and planning on working on the project. ;)

Glad to see you back.

royalmarine1980
4th Jul 2002, 11:02
Jeffers, change it over to HK$'s, it will balance out nicely then (For me anyways) :D

Jeffers
4th Jul 2002, 22:22
You don't know the half of it!!!

I need to get it balanced for the AGM tommorow, so I have about 14 hours left to do it in, 8 of which I will be sleeping, another 3 I have school lessons and 1 I have heling out the school IT Technition!!!!

So as you can see, I am rather pushed for time, but I have finally started to get somewhere with it!!!

Jeffers.