PDA

View Full Version : Info on this Kurtis Guy??

Lil Lara
2nd Jul 2002, 03:42
Hey... I was just wondering if anyone knows much about this new Kurtis guy. I know that he will be in AOD and we will get to play him briefly, but that's about it. Does he help Lara out, kinda like Zip? Just wondering...:rolleyes:

LaraAngelOfDarkness
2nd Jul 2002, 04:01
He helps lara because they are both on a similar mission they both want Eckardt. Kurtis wants revenge because Eckardt killed his father. Kurtis has a diferent weapon from Lara he uses a gun but also uses a "Glaive" (a sharp frisbee) that he controls with limited Telekinetic powers.

That the info you wanted?:D

Lil Lara
2nd Jul 2002, 04:35
Thanks! I was just wondering about him, I didn't know much, but you helped alot..

LarzBritsh
2nd Jul 2002, 06:16
He's a descendant of Eckardt. You will get to control him for a short part of the game. He looks like Billy Baldwin, he's pale like Lara.

AODfreak_967
16th Jul 2002, 04:07
I read on a gamespot review that Lara bumps into Kurtis while working on her mission to kill Eckardt (the person who framed her). They said that Kurtis will be much more braver than Lara, so if there was a big group of enemies Lara might run, but Kurtis would stay and fight till the last standing man is down. He also carries an unusual weapon which is a razor like frisby to take down his enemies. Pretty Cool huh:cool:

LarzBritsh
16th Jul 2002, 04:42
Makes sense that Kurtis would be braver than Lara.

She's less tolerant now.

Jade
25th Jul 2002, 20:54
Kurtis has telekenetic powers? give me a break!
And he ONLY uses it to throw his 'frisbee' with?:rolleyes: yeah right