PDA

View Full Version : Unseen Fangs on MSN

Mallinger
2nd Jul 2002, 02:31
I have just completed creating an unseen fangs chatroom on MSN Chat. It is called unseenfangs and it is located in the interests section of MSN Chat. :cool:

Mallinger
2nd Jul 2002, 02:43
http://chat.msn.com/chatroom.msnw?rm=unseenfangs&cat=II Here is a link to the chatroom. I sure hope it works. :cool:

royalmarine1980
2nd Jul 2002, 07:05
I signed in ok, but I got a msg saying "Unseenfangs does not exist, do you wish to create it", so I clicked no lol

Mallinger
3rd Jul 2002, 03:23
http://groups.msn.com/Unseenfangs Ok, I noticed that problem as well. I have fixed the problem and created a web community. You can still chat too. Hopefully this link works. :cool:

Umah Bloodomen
3rd Jul 2002, 03:39
Mallinger ~

I have gotten TCoTUF site production team checking your room out. I will get back to you on their repsonses.

My concerns with this are:

1. It seems to have a loading problem in the AOL (aka AOHell) browser. It does load fine in Internet Explorer and I will assume it loads alright in Netscape as well.

2. How would you like to assume the position of Chat Mod for TCoTUF Site?

I really enjoy this chatroom you've set up. I am inclined to keep it for the site. Its easy to use and has color text options which many java-based ones do not.

Id like your feedback on this.

Mallinger
4th Jul 2002, 04:47
I'll take it. I don't always get to use the computer as I have two children and I am sometimes very tired from (dirty word) work. I will however take the position since you are offering. :cool:

Umah Bloodomen
8th Jul 2002, 03:37
I am just going to *BUMP* this so we can get more people to register. :p

L_Master562
8th Jul 2002, 17:59
It loaded fine for me but I already used MSN for some time. Everything worked perfectly and it is good I already have accounts. I have accounts for most things. Usualy all under the same name to. I bookmarked it. nEone there now??

Umah Bloodomen
22nd Jul 2002, 04:27
Bumping this as the site approaches.... :p