PDA

View Full Version : bo3? who will be there?what will happen?will raziel be mentioned?

JANOS_KING_OF_VAMPIRES
1st Jul 2002, 23:06
what do u guys(and girls) think will happen in blood omen 3
and feel free to answer your thoughts on the subject questions
i will give my thoughts
1.kain(and his army), vorador and his army,janos(gets to use the reaver at least once,raziel(at the end in the ending movie,elder(takes a humanoid form)

kain and vorador will really start to hate each other, vorador will blame kain for janos' death, kain feels vorador is a threat to his rule, janos will come out of the hylden dimension insane with rage and hate for vampires,humans and all cretures
the ending fight will take place where the tombs of kains future lintenents are
it will end with his making them into vampires and everyone will be scared vorador will be defeated, janos will be trapped in time by elder and elder will do something that will have signifiance in sr3
those are my thoughts
i would now like to hear yours

warpsavant
2nd Jul 2002, 00:07
If there is a BO3, there sould be NO miraculous return of anyone who is supposed to be dead. Or headless. Thats what I think.

TheElderGodofNosgoth
2nd Jul 2002, 02:18
Amen

Umah Bloodomen
2nd Jul 2002, 03:06
Originally Posted by JANOS_KING_OF_VAMPIRES
what do u guys(and girls) think will happen in blood omen 3
and feel free to answer your thoughts on the subject questions
i will give my thoughts
1.kain(and his army), vorador and his army,janos(gets to use the reaver at least once,raziel(at the end in the ending movie,elder(takes a humanoid form)

kain and vorador will really start to hate each other, vorador will blame kain for janos' death, kain feels vorador is a threat to his rule, janos will come out of the hylden dimension insane with rage and hate for vampires,humans and all cretures
the ending fight will take place where the tombs of kains future lintenents are
it will end with his making them into vampires and everyone will be scared vorador will be defeated, janos will be trapped in time by elder and elder will do something that will have signifiance in sr3
those are my thoughts
i would now like to hear yours

I think that the events of BO3 will actually involve a lot of time streaming (much like we saw in SR2). I think it will start right after the events of BO2, beginning with Kain's quest to resurrect the Sarafan warriors. He did comment on striking back at the Sarafan in the ending FMV of BO2. I believe that we will view the resurrection of Raz and his bretheren and witness their rise to power along with the birth of their clans. (Perhaps in not so much detail due to the fact we will view it from this perspective in SR3).

While the Vampire Lieutenants will actually be the ones "controlling" Nosgoth (under Kain of course) I think Kain will go off and probe into the events of the infamous "puppetmasters". This will be where Kain develops his teleporting gift, and where he stumbles upon the chronoplast. I also forsee that this is where Kain delves deeper into the entity, Hash'ak'gik, along with his demon dimension.

As for Vorador and Janos, I don't see Vorador having an army. Those days are over. BO3 will focus on the "hermit" Vorador and the elusive Janos Audron. I believe that these two will interact though and perhaps seek the chronoplast themselves to travel back to BO1 and inform the nobleman Kain of his destiny. I feel that Vorador and Janos will most likely try to persuade Kain to serve the Pillars before he is assasinated and perhaps even informed of what will happen if he chooses not to. I feel that this would be a prime opportunity for the "future" Kain to also interact with the nobleman Kain and perhaps further prove the warnings of Vorador and Janos. There will definately be a lot of Kain heart to hearts going on here.

I would like to see nobleman Kain actually accept his destiny and choose to serve. I know it sounds rather hokey but I think this will provide us with proper closure for the series. As I said, this game will actually revolve around time streaming, by many characters. This is the only way to provide us with non-cheesy returns of characters presumed dead (LOL) and create an indepth plotline while bringing it all back to an end.

NoobSaibot
2nd Jul 2002, 03:22
Originally posted by warpsavant
If there is a BO3, there sould be NO miraculous return of anyone who is supposed to be dead. Or headless. Thats what I think.
Actually, I think Sr3 should show why voridor was still alive in BO2, SR2 did end in the sarafan time period.

BadGuysAlwaysWin
2nd Jul 2002, 06:50
Uhm... Truth be told, I always thought BO3 would involve more world-traveling (a la BO1), with Kain having to seek out various powers, and eventually killing Vorador to gain his Dark Gift of raising Vampires (or perhaps he travels in time to gain the secret from Mortanius) and thus raising his Vampire Lieutenants; and that SR3 would end with Raz sacrificing himself to prevent Hash'ak'gik from ever posessing Mortanius, thus allowing the nobleman Kain, born in a righteous time with Ariel still being the Pillar of Balance, to live out his life and marry the daughter of King Ottmar, becoming the great and just King Kain of Willendorf.

Malakai
2nd Jul 2002, 11:46
Originally posted by BadGuysAlwaysWin
SR3 would end with Raz sacrificing himself to prevent Hash'ak'gik from ever posessing Mortanius, thus allowing the nobleman Kain, born in a righteous time with Ariel still being the Pillar of Balance, to live out his life and marry the daughter of King Ottmar, becoming the great and just King Kain of Willendorf.

er.. how would Raz sacrificing himself stop Hash possessing Morty?

Power reaver
2nd Jul 2002, 14:10
I think series ends in a kind of all peaceful for now style , Kain goes on his own path and Raz goes on his own . I dont want vampires rule Nosgoth once again thing or any tampering with the events of the previous games . What I really want is a not an all happy happy ending . I want them to be kind of Tragic (not too much , just enough to fit everything right) . My true desires cant be revealled at the moment , since I havent finished my fic(yup , I havent abondoned it , Iam just revising it for the perfect ending , plus Iam removing all the trash from the previous chapters) , the fic will be on my new LOK site . (which will be up in a month or so , as soon as I have enough time)

crispy
3rd Jul 2002, 00:45
I personally would love to see Raziel in him Sarafan , human form as possibly the main enemy of Kain in Blood Omen 3. Possibly have Kain encounter Raz and become impressed with his fighting skill or something and maybe Kain would , sort of, stalk Raz throughout the game...

Regardless though, I really hope Mobieus make a significant contribution/appearance throughout the game, as I like the mobieus character.

All this is assuming, of course, that Kain says at the end of BO2 that he wants to destroy the rest of the Sarafan, so I believe that Raz in his human form should be in the game.

I do have a question though... In BO2, when Kain fights his champion in the Eternal Prison level, there is a statue of who I assume is Mobieus, I want to know, is Mobieus alive in the time period, and how?? How old is he?? I've never seen much of mobieus in any of the games, except SR2, but that's it.

I finally hope that the BO2 combat system remains intact, as I think it's a brilliant combat sytem, and possibly enhance it further.

This has been my view on the matter... nuff said.

tannahj
3rd Jul 2002, 03:43
I don't care who's there or what happens - so long as the dang game doesn't lock up every time I PICK UP A WEAPON! *fumes*

lordofthepillars
3rd Jul 2002, 18:14
I think i know how kain travels in time in soul reaver 2 and that is because he had the nexus stone. I would like to know more of this time travel and how it all fits . By far i seem to like raziel as a character and would like to see how he fits as savior of nosgoth or whatever he is .

Reaper007
11th Jul 2002, 18:54
i think if there is a BO3 Raz will be in it cause there is a loose end/plot hole.

In SR2 when Raz is tring to leave the strong hold he finds a chamber dedicated to some of the sarafan preists, one statue is of himself raz. (I HAVE NOT FINISHED THE GAME YET DONT SPOIL IT FOR ME!)

When i was playing BO2 before we find out the sarafan r really deamons i was thinking that kain would turn raz, raz being the son of the SL, to get back at the SL, revenge is a dish best served cold.

now here is the prob. The sarafan were defeated, how can raz be a sarafan preist?

my guess is in BO3 a small group survived and tried to rebel. Maybe even lead by Raz? as u know kain gives credit where credit is due, and Raz was his Luetenant. kain being impressed by raz's defiance, staragy, and tactics doesnt kill him but uses him to his advantage.

Reaper007

Jedilvr
11th Jul 2002, 21:14
Somebody please correct me if I am wrong. The Sarafan that Raz. served with were killed by SR Raz. hundreds of years before the birth of Kain. After Kain decided to let the Pillars fall a hole was created in the dimensions that let the Sarafan Lord into Nosgoth. The Sarafan Lord learned of the ancient order of the Sarafan and decided to revive the order. This means that the Sarafan from SR2 and the Sarafan from BO2 are two different Sarafan Orders. So sorry but I think that disproves most of the above theories.

Azuriel
11th Jul 2002, 21:42
Originally posted by Jedilvr
Somebody please correct me if I am wrong. The Sarafan that Raz. served with were killed by SR Raz. hundreds of years before the birth of Kain. After Kain decided to let the Pillars fall a hole was created in the dimensions that let the Sarafan Lord into Nosgoth. The Sarafan Lord learned of the ancient order of the Sarafan and decided to revive the order. This means that the Sarafan from SR2 and the Sarafan from BO2 are two different Sarafan Orders. So sorry but I think that disproves most of the above theories.

correct!

JANOS_KING_OF_VAMPIRES
12th Jul 2002, 14:55
all except for mine
but still even though most theories cant happen i enjoyed hearing everyones thoughts

Jedilvr
13th Jul 2002, 06:04
I enjoy hearing everyone's theories too. Guess I sounded like a jerk. Sorry everyone I'll try to watch out for that in the future. Just trying to help. :o

Vampmaster
13th Jul 2002, 16:38
I don't think there should be time travel in BO2. I think that would just confuse things. There's no need for the younger Kain to time travel, but maybe visits from future Kain would be OK. I think Kain regained only his memory from just before he was defeated but still needs to remember some of the things from BO1. I think SR2 Kain, Ariel and visits to the chronoplast would help with this. I don't think he fully knows how the fall of the pillars has effected Nosgoth yet, so I think he should find out some more of this. I think he could find more about the Hylden from the Seer and could then enter their dimention later in the game. I think the Elder should be in it too because I think he is responsible for the Vampire-Hylden war.

Phildo
14th Jul 2002, 13:18
BO3 will hopefully have Kain raising the Sarafan Knights to be his liutenants, but putting that off could be a money decision.

I do have what I hope is an original idea. Remeber, in SR2, Janos says that he recognizes Raziel. There are several possibilities. One is that the Janos we see from BO2 stays around until after Kain resurects the Sarafan to follow him, then uses the time portal to go back in time (the Janos in BO2 looks much younger than the Janos in SR2). He would then recognize Raziel from having seen him resurected.

My idea, though, is that somehow Raziel is resurrected to be alive (or undead) with fully functional wings and the blue skin. Then, taking the new information that he knows about the Hylden, he goes back to the beginning of time to start a vampire race on the innocent planet. He urges the forging of the Soul Reaver, imbuing it with some of his life (thus the connection with both him and Kain, being as part of Raziel's life force came from Kain when Kain raised him). Unfortunately, that would make time a giant loop. However, as we have seen, sometimes loops can be broken. :)

willow
15th Jul 2002, 19:30
Originally posted by warpsavant

hahaha tru dat yo.... tru.... dat....

Lady Minerva
16th Jul 2002, 14:27
Originally posted by lordofthepillars
I think i know how kain travels in time in soul reaver 2 and that is because he had the nexus stone. I would like to know more of this time travel and how it all fits . By far i seem to like raziel as a character and would like to see how he fits as savior of nosgoth or whatever he is .

But wasn't the Nexus Stone destroyed when Kain threw it into the Hylden Gate ... ?

:confused:

Bayne
26th Jul 2002, 03:58
I want bat form (like it was in BO1, even if it's just a way to fill in loading times between levels) and blood fountains (gimme gimme the vampire scared sites.... Blood Fountains in 3D would be soooooo cooool....) And I'd rather not have to kill Vorador, after all he is one of my most favourite vampire characters of all time. Beyond that, I'm not too worried. If they do as good a job as BO2 then I'll be happy.