PDA

View Full Version : TR2Prj v2.0 works now

aktrekker
1st Jul 2002, 20:44
After some experimenting caused me to find a bug in Visual Studio, TRWad has verified that I have a working version of TR2Prj now. I am sending to the same 3 people I sent to before. Soon you should be able to download a working version.

Hooray!
And shame on Microsoft.

TRWad
1st Jul 2002, 21:00
Sorry aktrekker, the extracting works, but there are still many bugs.

- The transperance still doesn't work
- There are still to many textures exported (sometimes all object textures)
- TR5 levels won't work at all (extracted projects are useless cause there are no textures and all slopes are wrong)

lara_croft_AOD(danny.k)
1st Jul 2002, 21:29
can you send it to me

The Sage Of Time
1st Jul 2002, 21:40
I'll check my mail in a bit and upload the new version.

aktrekker
2nd Jul 2002, 00:04
I tested the transparency on TR1-4 levels and it worked ok.
Textures on TR1 are all mixed up together, so they seem to all come out together. I think this problem might be in other versions of the game. In TR4, the room textures and object textures are kept in different texture pages, so all TR4 levels should have a smaller TGA file now.
For TR5, read the readme file. They are as-is and at your own risk, since they tend to crash my PC.

el_mongo, what was the level, and what game is it from?

And remember everyone, this is still the beta version. Bug reports are welcome, but please be specific, so I can duplicate the bug.

D. Jackson
2nd Jul 2002, 07:08
@ aktrekker: the new version work good under Windows ME, thx also to Michiel

Download TR2PRJ V2 here (http://www.digitalcore.de/download/tr2prj21.zip)

Tom

aktrekker
2nd Jul 2002, 12:27
Last week we were under the Microsoft curse. I lifted the curse, so try it again ;)

TheMask
2nd Jul 2002, 12:33
I haven't received the program, aktrekker :D

[edit] yep, Now I have, thanx :D , I'll upload it in a few mins :)

TheMask
2nd Jul 2002, 15:35
Download aktrekker's TR2Prj v2.0 Working Version (http://mail.gulb2vskola.edu.lv/dl/files/22e76ff8ee7c07c24c99e7fc8a72dfe7_oleg/TR2Prj2.zip)