PDA

View Full Version : Look Here

Kristian
1st Jul 2002, 18:40
Hey guys!!!

First I have to say that I've never played c or c2, i'm just here for fun.....

But I want to ask, has anybody here a MH Furia...... how is it to drive etc.....

Kristian :rolleyes:

Thorup
1st Jul 2002, 19:08
Kristian ingen her er interessert i motor. har prøvd å snakke om det før, men ingen viser interesse:rolleyes:

Kristian
2nd Jul 2002, 06:40
Faen ta deg Øyvind!!! :D

:eek:

Kristian Kebab

Longshot
2nd Jul 2002, 06:47
Well if your gonna download the warez version of teh game I hope you haev a fast connection cause 2 gigs is hugh. Also don't expect to get any help when you get stuck play from anyone here ;)

Thorup
2nd Jul 2002, 18:19
that's right longshot. no help to people with illegall commandos verison.

by the way kristian is on 56kb modem.:D

Goku Noble Warrior
3rd Jul 2002, 23:21
Forget commandos, you guys should get into the ff games, they rock, I need to check out the commandos game though, Maybe I will when I have free time.

1shot1kill
9th Jul 2002, 10:59
Well, i never played any of the full games but i played the FF8 demo and well... it's not really my kind of game. :D

Goku Noble Warrior
9th Jul 2002, 22:15
Honestly nobody really liked ff8 much exept for the chicks, I thought it was ok, You really need to start with ff7 or sooner. ff8 is a bad ff game to start with. I myself though ff8 was good, but hardly anything compared to other ff games. Check out and play ff7. it is by far one of the best ffgames there is and at the top of alot of ff players lists.

1shot1kill
10th Jul 2002, 11:44
Well, im just not a fan of rpg games, never liked them, never will.

Mike_B
10th Jul 2002, 12:33
Originally posted by 1shot1kill
Well, im just not a fan of rpg games, never liked them, never will.

Same here.

I don't like the gameplay & story it's all the same
The intro (and cutscenes?) are always nice from a RPG, but ingame graphics suck

however FF might be an exeption on B, from what I've seen :)

1shot1kill
10th Jul 2002, 14:49
Oh yeah and i hate games that were converted from the playstation to the pc. (except metal gear solid :D)

Thorup
10th Jul 2002, 20:38
well ps games sucks anyway.

i once dowloaded a n64 emulator. that sucked, cos no games worked, only the boring ones. uh.I forgot that n64 don't have any boring games:cool: