PDA

View Full Version : First Online Lara and Kurtis Image!

TR_Freak
1st Jul 2002, 18:37
Thanks to Lara In Motion (http://www.larainmotion.com) , the first Kurtis image is now online! I want to thank the webmaster at Lara In Motion for having the best and most up to date collection of Tomb Raider images! anyway, enough babble... here it is

Click Here For The Image! (http://www.larainmotion.com/traod9.jpg)

thanks again to larainmotion.com!!!

MountainDewNut
1st Jul 2002, 18:43
AWESOME!!!!! thanx TR_Freak!

LaraAngelOfDarkness
1st Jul 2002, 18:52
Thank you for saending these. I had these pics for like 2 weeks and I couldn't figureout how to send them.

Collin
1st Jul 2002, 19:09
WOW! :eek: Thanks Freak! :p

They'd make a nice couple wouldn't they... Maybe Core will make this a Mulder/Scully thing: there's always sexual tension but never a kiss.... :D

TR_Freak
1st Jul 2002, 19:14
haha ive never sat through a full episode of the x files but i did catch an episode one time where they were making out like crazy! so there was a little thing between mulder and scully... maybe between lara and kurtis??

Kristine@LIM
1st Jul 2002, 19:32
your very welcome TR-Freak:)

LaraAngelOfDarkness is there another piccy of Curtis?!

TR_Freak
1st Jul 2002, 19:56
thanks kristine! thats awesome!

Lara Croft Unlimited
1st Jul 2002, 19:59
Looks like they spent more time on making Kurtis because his face looks more real

TR_Freak
1st Jul 2002, 20:09
his facial hair looks more real but all and all lara will be A LOT more detailed and have a lot more moves and stuff... but who knows yet!

Aquarius
1st Jul 2002, 21:49
Do Lara's lips look incredibly huge to anyone else???

Or just Lara's head compared to Kurtis's?

Kristine@LIM
1st Jul 2002, 21:50
maybe she's trying to catch up to AJ;)

KandiDuran
1st Jul 2002, 21:59
Thanks SOOOOOOO MUCH for that! ;)

LaraAngelOfDarkness
1st Jul 2002, 22:00
There are other pics Kristine@LIM but I don't have a scanner. I was thinking though, that I could make a short video with the pics in it butb i wouldn't know how to get it on the net for you all to see. Any ideas anyone?

Pistols
1st Jul 2002, 22:45
Thanks Man, you are a cool person. Preas ca bat it, uh that means preciate it.

DKSM
1st Jul 2002, 23:02
Many thanks TR_Freak. The picture looks really dark by the expressions on their face. No happiness or anything. Really sets the mood for hwo the game is going to be, from what we know of course.

Aquarius
2nd Jul 2002, 02:15
One more thing about the pic!!

Does it look to anyone else that Kurtis has dreadlocks????

T_R_613
2nd Jul 2002, 02:25
Thanks, finally a pic. Hmmm......I think her lips do look big but then again they were always big I think what it is is the color notice that they are now pinkish-red whereas in the other games they were always brown like her eyes and hair.

LaraAngelOfDarkness
2nd Jul 2002, 04:06
Just posted the other kurtis pics from the PSM mag. Have a look. :)

DaveJ
2nd Jul 2002, 07:56
Oh dear Lord.... its Fred Durst without a hat!

shirl123
2nd Jul 2002, 11:23
Originally posted by DaveJ
Oh dear Lord.... its Fred Durst without a hat!

when I come to think about it...you're right :eek:
oh boy! :p

but this picture is awsome!
thanks! :D

thanhkim
3rd Jul 2002, 10:13
Thanks for the pic Lara and Kurtis would be hot together. lets seem them make out woo hoo

DaveJ
3rd Jul 2002, 19:09
Limp Bizkit's frontman.

He looks like Kurtis....with a hat.

FoxyKat
4th Jul 2002, 06:07
Originally posted by Aquarius
Do Lara's lips look incredibly huge to anyone else???

Or just Lara's head compared to Kurtis's?

I think she is wearing somekind of lipstick that makes your lips look bigger. Nomally her lips are brown, i don't know if its lipstick or just natural color lips. But now she is wearing red lip stick. Leaves you questioning why she is wearing a little makeup. *points at Kurtis* :rolleyes:

Pistols
4th Jul 2002, 21:04
I ask Gary Reading were these pictures actually in game models and he said this below. This is how they will look in game play.

Hi marcus, yes they are the ingame models

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 03 July 2002 12:52
To: Gary Reading (Core Design Ltd.)
Cc: Marcus Friday
Subject: Tomb Raider: AOD

http://www.larainmotion.com/firstkurtispic.jpg

Kristine@LIM
4th Jul 2002, 21:07
I tried to find the mag today but no luck only Jume and July issues. it's in Aug right??

I would like to scan these piccys!!

V_Croft
7th Jul 2002, 19:14
These pics are cool! Thanks!
P.S. I don't really know, but for some reason I thought Kurtis would have blond hair...

Kristine@LIM
7th Jul 2002, 20:14
I finally got the mag today! The piccys are awesome! My scanner is broke:( but hopefully I'll be picking up a new one today. I'll let you know if I get them online:)

MountainDewNut
8th Jul 2002, 01:59
Arg! I still can't find the mag! I was hoping to get it today so that I could draw a picture of Kurtis for you guys while I was up at camp. (i'm leaving tomorrow)

Jade
26th Jul 2002, 12:01
have any of you guys looked closely at Kurtis' eyes?
like i said in another thread, he's got a black one and a blue one!!! but no-one seems to notice!
and yes, lara's lips look kinda big...

CroftManner
27th Jul 2002, 07:58
is it just me, or does kurtis looked kind of....cross-eyed? and is that his game face? cause man, he looks pretty weird.:rolleyes:

the_internet_king
27th Jul 2002, 20:35
kool pics but i just dont like the idea of kurtis being on the game i mean he can b in cut sceene but i just dont want the fuzz ball walking behind lara all the time he just seems weird and i dont like the idea o well :rolleyes:

IndyDallasJones
29th Jul 2002, 18:12
Hey, Kurtis...that's ROPER'S son!
:p

P.S.
Who's Kurtis's Dad...indeed is Roper.
He was in URBAN CHAOS.
(Not sure which marriage he was from, though)
(Either one of them)