PDA

View Full Version : Lara's Bday Party

dgx2001
1st Jul 2002, 18:01
i wake up, go to the fridge and i suddenly rememeber its Lara's Bday.
I quickly load all the "essentials":D into the trunk.
when i get there, its all quiet.
i park in the left driveway and ring the bell.
almost immediatly, Lara does a triple jump from the 3rd floor to where im standing.
"i thought you forgot" she said.
"how could i forget YOUR bday?" we both laugh.
i show her the cake. Its shaped like the Dagger Of Xian.(Not the guy, :D ) "its beautiful!" she says "Now lets just hope this party is as fun as the last one":D We kiss. "come inside, d" she says.
i sit down, and wait for the others to come.

Solaris
1st Jul 2002, 18:53
(im a WOMAN)

anyways...

*I arrive seeing that no one is yet here...i park my car which S.I.M.O.N. is happy to throw into the garage (eek).*

*I ring the door bell to see winston alive and kickin..i gave him a Turnip and walked in*

*I see lara...greet her and give her an new MP5 gun with extra bullets.*

*I walk over to dgx2001, congratulate him on the cake (which looks tasty)..walk away to go and drink a glass of wine.

dgx2001
1st Jul 2002, 18:57
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dagger of Xian
im a WOMAN)

sorry:D

Solaris
1st Jul 2002, 19:00
no problem....

*as i sit and wait...and wait...and wait.. i feel this party was getting boring*

*Lara too agress since she was begin to gloss her Desert Eagle*

*But all of a sudden the door burst to reveal....*

Chronicles5
1st Jul 2002, 19:09
*quick announcement* all interested in party story Part I please say so, I have made a .txt document of each page of lara's party Part I. If you want it, say so, and post your email. thanx! ;)

sorry for interupting the party :o

dgx2001
1st Jul 2002, 20:34
"well this nice....." i say while tossing playing cards into a hat.
"no ones coming" DaggerofXian says.
we hear the bell.
"it better be a guest" Lara says while opening the door...

Aquarius
1st Jul 2002, 20:46
*Standing outside the door is a giant turnip!*

dgx2001
1st Jul 2002, 21:01
"what the hell ... its a giant turnip!!!!!" i say as Winston comes down the stairs and says "dont be alarmed , i ordered it."
we all giggle.
"Put it with the rest of them" Winston says to the delivery guy.
we look out the side door and theres a garden of giant turnips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Chronicles5
1st Jul 2002, 21:13
The door opens again to reveal Chronicles5! But then, nobody is there...
***Checks out back***
Hey! Chronicles5 is here, says Aquarius, I walk out, and everyone is looking at a giant turnip farm. Winston is incredibly happy, screaming and running around like a little girl that just got a pony.
Well, this is exciting, says Chronicles5, confused.
***Walks inside to raid the fridge***
***Finds secret stash of turnips***
the door opens, and it's:

Solaris
1st Jul 2002, 21:47
Another giant turnip!

*okay enough with the turnips! Lara exclaims pointing the desert eagle at winston*

*I enter the house..raid the fridge with Chronicles5 when all of sudden the door bell rings andin comes....*

dgx2001
1st Jul 2002, 22:10
Me, Aquaris and Lara leave Winston to worship his turnip farm. We go inside to see dagger and chronnicals in the living room with tons of food on the table and the television on. "just what the hell you think your doing?" said Lara. They couldent answer because of all the food in thier throats. "whatever" she says. i go to the stereo and turn it up. "Dance anyone?"

THE True Lara
1st Jul 2002, 22:18
*"IT'S ME! Ta da!!!!! Bet you weren't expecting that, especially as I wasn't invited this year! Eh hem. Still I bought you a pressie anyway, Lara, you'll have to open it to find out what it is, I hope you haven't forgotten who else has a birthday round about now..... hint hint. Not that the desert Eagle last year hasn't been really useful, but you know, it keeps jamming...."
"hey, what's with the turnip?" I ask,
Just about to carry on talking I feel a tap on the shoulder and turn to see........*

Prelude
1st Jul 2002, 23:07
"Hi Guys, I'm here, I'm here....where's the booze!"
"hey cool turnip"

thanhkim
1st Jul 2002, 23:07
At Lara's house as usual. A few days before I got her present some serious weaponary for the next adventure. It's a thing that fires fire balls. Didn't tell her I brought her gift otherwise she would be trying to find it. Put in it where I keep my jocks in the laundry basket. I know she won't look there since I keep telling her they have turds on them etc. She makes a funny face and says you really are off aren't you. I smile and say, well that's why you love me isn't it dude. We both laugh. Get ready for party, Lara is yelling at Winston and Caters, I'm just laughing at her, she's throwing books etc at me. tellling me to shoutup, I continue laughing say your funny. she smiles knowing I'm always hang it on her. Guests arrive give her, her birthday gift which she thinks is totally wild. Gives me a mass hug! I yell let the party begin! And then say Happy Birthday Larie! Woo Hoo

DKSM
1st Jul 2002, 23:11
*DKSM comes in with a carrot and a strawberry*
I leave it up to your imaginations. ;)

Kurtis Trent
2nd Jul 2002, 00:50
*The door knocks and Lara Croft Tomb Raider (me not lara) comes in with a huge present.*

*what is it lara said excited*

*open it* i said *lara opend it. it was a huge box full of medipacks.*

*lara came over and slapped me.* * i already have a closet full of them.:mad: *

*lara turns cool again just in time to see..........*

Aquarius
2nd Jul 2002, 01:23
*She sees nothing*
*" I could have sworn something was there"*
*Lara turns back to talk to Lara Croft Tomb Raider, but she's disappeared!*
*Lara looks up at the top of the stairs to see dgx2001 running up the stairs. He's kidnapped Lara Croft Tomb Raider, and is heading toward the attic*
*dgx2001 opens a secret trapdoor in the attic, and waits for Lara to enter*

Kurtis Trent
2nd Jul 2002, 02:38
*help me, help me* Lara Croft Tomb Raider shouts at the others.

Chronicles5
2nd Jul 2002, 02:55
Chronicles5 is talking to lara, lara says "I think dgx2001 just went upstairs, I wonder what he's doing?" "and by the way, where did lara croft tomb raider go?? "let's go check upstairs" "okay" Lara leads the way upstairs to find lara croft tomb raider bound and gagged, with a startled expression. "oh my god are you okay??" the expression on lara croft tomb raider's face gets more upset, and seems to be saying "watch out!!!" "he's behind you!!" "what?? lara whirls around, while chronicles5 starts untying lara croft tomb raider. lara sees dgx2001's evil smile right before the door slams shut. Chronicles5 finishes untying and lara croft tomb raider yells out "it was dgx2001! he did it!!" the lights go out... silence...a thump, like someone hitting the ground.... then silence... the lights turn back on, dgx2001 is seen in the other room (the door is open now) knife in back, and Aquarius rushes over "that takes care of that murderer!" to help lara croft tomb raider...

Kurtis Trent
2nd Jul 2002, 03:01
ummmm.... sorry this is an interuption, but dgx2001 has to choose which way the story will go. either chroniles5 way, or laracroft2006. sorry bout this. dgx has ta choose because he started this. (see story rules)

LaraCroft2006
2nd Jul 2002, 03:06
Sry, I didnt read it, i'll delete my post.

thanhkim
2nd Jul 2002, 03:47
Water fight begins....... I bombed Lara an extra birthday gift I say, she gets me in a headlock, tickles me! I say loudly you stink something shocking! We chase each other it's young and old. Everyone starts attacking each other with water pistols people go sliding across the floor Water is everywhere. Lara starts a bond fire you can see it from London airport! we roast marshmallows and start telling evil ghost stories. Obi Wan is there as a guest my guest and I'm snuggling up to him. Lara is snguggling up to Hilary. She announces they are married. Everyone is shocked I congradulate Lara & Hilly I am so happy for them. She also announces they are expecting.

V_Croft
2nd Jul 2002, 12:10
I enter the garden and see Winston running around a turnip farm ( :eek: ) cheering. "Oh, dear..." I say. He's still alive. Can sme kill him? pls, pls, please!!! I pull out my desert eagle and shoot in the air, not far away from him. He stops and hides in the corner. "That's better", I say. Now, I enter the house and find a complete mess. Ppl say sthg about Lara Croft tomb raider being kidnapped. I give Lara a gift (a shiny Harpoon gun- no, just kidding :D lol - i give her a pair of new Uzi's and then I find a cake and start eatind. if it ends up like the previous party (Part1) I'd better have a full stomach (He, he).
:D

Raider Sunrise
2nd Jul 2002, 14:19
Sorry for the interruption....

@Chronicles5, my email is larasbiggestfan@hotmail.com, can you send me the txt file???

Chronicles5
2nd Jul 2002, 18:40
sent ;) anybody else interested?

Solaris
2nd Jul 2002, 19:24
Are we going to continue?
:confused:

V_Croft
2nd Jul 2002, 19:48
@Chronicles5: Could you e-mail me, too?
Vaso_Green2Croft@hotmail.com

Chronicles5
2nd Jul 2002, 20:19
you've got mail to check V_Croft :D
if anybody else wants it, please email or pm me jokami63@yahoo.com (pm would be better) so we can stop interupting the story ;) continue!

Sang
3rd Jul 2002, 06:36
I don't get it! Why throwing Lara a birthday party now? I thought hers is in Feb?

Maybe I could ask Lara to throw a party for the new forum, what do you think? :)