PDA

View Full Version : Potential new talents on classes

TheDreamcrusher
28th Oct 2015, 18:03
This is another list I'm posting mainly with interest in the human side because I find the humans relatively boring to play. The reason why is that all the abilities are fire and forget and have almost no secondary or tactical use. Most of the suggestions I'm going to post about are activated through the use of the appropriate talents but they could be made a part of the game outside of those talents if they provided an interesting enough utility.

Hunter
Steady Aim - Increases accuracy by 20% and reduces recoil by 20% with crossbows. Every 4th consecutive shot decreases current cooldowns by 0.5 seconds.
Rationale - Adds a bit more challenge and focus to using a crossbow oriented talent. Skilled hunters will get more use of their abilities more often. Siege Bow benefits the least from the decreased firing speed.

Iron Will - Increases maximum health by 10% and reduces stun duration by 15%. Being staggered, falling, or losing control of your character reduces damage by 25% for 3 seconds when you recover.
Rationale - With the damage reduction unique to the hunter, it would give them a lot more staying power since they are typically the damage-over-time class and not the big, bursty damage numbers type.

Fully Loaded - Increases clip size by 10% and maximum ammo capacity by 10% for crossbows. All crossbows have a 20% chance to fire an extra bolt every time a bolt or volley of bolts is fired.
Rationale - Spend that ammo faster. Gives the Siege Bow a chance to do impressive big damage at times.

Tactician - Bola and Poison Bola have their duration increased by 1 second, Whip cools down 20% faster, and striking a vampire in the back with Whip causes the hunter to tether the vampire in place for up to 3 seconds.
Rationale - This would give a more interesting situational use for whip, giving the other 3 humans a chance to focus fire on a target or to possibly save another fleeing a vampire.

Rapid Reload - Reduces the reload time of crossbows by 15% and health station activation time by 15%. When your crossbow clip is empty, striking a vampire with melee reduces your reload time by 50%.
Rationale - If you find yourself in frequent close quarters, this gives you a unique edge to grant more up-time firing the crossbow.

Demolitions - Explosives damage is increased by 10%, radius is increased by 25%, and using Grenade or Sticky Grenade on fallen human bodies destroys them (with a direct hit or directly adjacent).
Rationale - This provides another use for the grenades. Sticky Grenade can be applied directly and will score damage more often than Grenade if you're accurate, but Grenade can't be cooked in the hand to advance the detonation to a sooner point in the throw. I would love to see Grenade cooking added actually, I miss that from other games.

Engineer - Cooldown for Explosive Shot and Blinding Shot is reduced by 5 seconds and both fire 2 additional projectiles. Ammo for all repeaters is reduced by 6 and reload times are increased by 0.3 seconds.
Rationale - This basically changes how the hunter will be played and delivers damage. It's more reliant on damage or utility from the different shots but gets to use them more often and blanket the area. Repeater potential is reduced for compensation.

Alchemist
Anarcrothe's Flame - Reduces your ability cooldowns by 10%. Projectiles fired over the Fire Wall set vampires on fire, slowing their movement by 20% for 2 seconds.
Rationale - Gives players a chance to think and attempt to position purposefully to take advantage of Fire Wall.

Combustive Chemicals - The Flamethrower's range is extended to 350 (radius units like used in-game) and Firewall now forms a half-circle when deployed.
Rationale - This provides a fix to the currently unloved Flamethrower and gives new tactical uses for Firewall.

Flak Munitions - Cannon projectiles explode after a shorter distance and with a larger radius. Weapon damage is decreased by 10%.
Rationale - This is the only talent I've made a suggestion for to have a drawback but this would potentially give alchemists an option to flak down sentinels. Just a thought.

Scout
Stocked Quiver - Increases clip size by 10% and maximum ammo capacity by 10% for longbows. Mark Target can be fired again within 3 seconds of the first use. Cooldown is increased to 15 seconds.
Rationale - Gives a unique play-style where multiple vampires can be tracked at once, which can be helpful against multiple deceiver teams.

Nimble Fingers - Reduces draw time with bows by 20% and reduces your reload time by 10%. Throw Knives releases one knife per activation over 5 seconds, at 1 knife per second. Cooldown begins when this 5 second period is over.
Rationale - Offers a different play-style where knife throws are spaced out to allow the chance to stagger one vampire multiple times or to stagger separate vampires more easily. The purpose of this is to delay their approach while waiting for backup or to make the individual knife attacks more accurate. The damage from Throw Knives is low so I think the increased rate of stagger would be compensation.

Fireworks - Shooting a vampire affected by Mark Target with explosives extends the duration of Mark Target by 0.5 seconds cumulatively.
Rationale - Mainly works with the Storm Bow. I saw a player once use an interesting strategy of firing a charged shot from the Storm Bow and following up immediately with Mark Target for increased explosive damage. That blast was pretty devastating. This talent would benefit from any explosive damage, not just the Storm Bow.

Concussion - Increases the explosion radius for Storm Bow arrows and Trap by 50%. Trap disables the use of vampire abilities for 2 seconds.
Rationale - Increases the likelihood of Storm Bow doing collateral damage and makes Trap deadlier. However, Concussion can affect the Scout as well.

Reaver
Dumah's Cunning - Reduced your cooldowns by 10%. Shadow Bomb decreases the damage you and other vampires take by 20% while in the shadow and for 3 seconds after exiting. Choking Haze has its radius increased by 25%.
Rationale - Shadow Bomb buff, not only for attacking humans but grants some defensive measure for other vampires for exiting. Wouldn't affect a tyrant with Ignore Pain active. Combine with sentinel Aerodynamics for a brief 40% damage reduction. Fun!

Nightstalker - Increases your movement speed by 10% and your climbing speed by 20%. Pounce and Savage Pounce return 100% of the damage-over-time as health.
Rationale - The speed buff is something that would make sense for reavers who are a hit and run class and current bonuses would allow someone to hit 14% with the forge. Being able to steal health while ravaging your victim would be a new tactic for reavers low on health if they can find a target. That does refer to the part of the attack after the human has already been pounced, meaning when they're being clawed. Also emphasizes the Nightstalker talent name.

Frenzy - Increases melee attack speed by 5% and charged melee lunge distance by 25%. Shadow Step can be used again within 2 seconds after the initial activation exit.
Rationale - Reaver used to have a pretty nice lunge distance and this talent would give some of that back. The dual Shadow Step is inspired by Devil May Cry 3. It would be a neat trick to get humans to activate disabling abilities and have them miss or escape them.

Adrenaline - Successful melee attacks reduce the cooldown of your Special Attacks by 1 second. Taking damage while Evasion is active reduces all cooldowns by 3 seconds once every second.
Rationale - Evasion buff, continues with the cooldown reduction under specific conditions. Being hit by Explosive Shot, Light Bomb, and other AoE's now means something when Evasion is on. This talent benefits Haste inherently as it is.

Berserker - Killing an enemy increases your movement speed by 20%, your attack speed by 10%, and grants immunity to the next stagger or disabling effect to hit you.
Rationale - True high risk, high reward style. Doesn't slow down the punishment you take but could give you that edge you need to plow through your next nearby target.

Agility - Increases the launch speed of Pounce, Savage Pounce, and Leap Attack by 25%. These Special Attacks can be used while Evasion is active.
Rationale - Agility is the level 12 and last talent for reavers to receive and it's not, in my mind, anywhere near the most valuable. On the day it made it's debut, it was a straight buff to all the affected attacks but that was pretty plain but fun. After its reduction, much less valuable. I'm also not much for straight damage buffs. This would be a very strong change that would give reavers a way to bypass disabling abilities for sniping low health targets or initiating fights. These attacks, as always, put the reaver in harms way by a large margin but this at least gives another venue of attack. It would be best functionally if a reaver could activate Evasion while already crouched and ready to launch.

Tyrant
Blood Thirst - Increases your region speed by 20% and your Execute health by 20%. Your movement speed is increased by 30% for 6 seconds afterwards.
Rationale - Provides something more interesting for this talent. It may allow for a hasty escape after executing or possibly hauling a body for execution prior to the next fight. 30% more speed on Charge would be incredible.

Brute - Increases your melee damage by 5% and you are immune to knockdown and stagger.
Rationale - Scout has Pursuit, so why not? Being hit by a War Bow while using Jump Attack sucks and being able to shrug off staggers makes the tyrant very intimidating. Hex Shot and Bola would be unaffected.

Figgens
9th Jan 2016, 01:20
Hello,

I like some of the new talents that have been introduced the last couple months but i feel like it could be even further more developed to truly play the same class as another person, yet play a completely different style.

Talents or passives should be completely unique to that character, not generalized as 5% faster attack, 10% reload speed, etc. I believe they should be influenced based on their abilities.

One of my favorites is the sentinel killing spree talent which resets abduct/kidnaps cooldown on kill. This is so much fun to use with the bomb skill but I think there is still some room to improve.

Couple of examples...

Tyrant: "Shockwave Pulse" : Ground Slam will emit delayed pulses from the ground which can stagger humans multiple times
Tyrant: "Anger Management" : If you miss a throw within 5 feet of a human or get staggered while casting it, you will become fueled. When fueled, your attack speed and attack damage are increased by 10% for 5 seconds. If you kill an enemy while fueled, refresh its cooldown (buff, not throw). Does not Stack with enrage.

Reaver: "Ninja" : If sweeping kick kills an enemy, the abilities cooldown is reduced to 1.5 seconds.
Reaver: "Shadow Ninja" : Shadow bombs diameter is increased 1.5x and while you are inside it, your movement and attack speed are increased by 10% for 3 seconds.

Sentinel: "Marauder" : you can now use wing flap while flying. direction is in front of you in a cone.
Sentinel: "Sonic-Boom" : Sonic Shriek now knocksdown nearby humans

Deceiver: "Shadow-step" : become briefly invisible for 3 seconds after casting back stab.
Deceiver: "Soul Transport" : You may reactivate Illusions to switch bodies to a random alive illusion. If reactived, increased the cooldown by 10 seconds.

Summoner: "Ghoul Harvest" : you are healed for half the damage your ghouls caused.
Summoner: "Deathly Fear" : casting deathly shield, (within basic attack range), will stagger humans or knockdown if directly on them.

Hunter: "Jones": Whip will refresh if it successfully kills a vampire or knocksdown a vampire from a wall.
Hunter: "Fireworks" : Blinding shot now fires directly in the air 5 times, blinding all nearby vampires for 1 second per shot inflicted. You must reload your crossbow after.

Alchemist: "I'm gonna getcha" : You can now sprint while using flamethrower, reduces cooldown by 2 seconds if it kills a vampire
Alchemist: "Kamikaze" : You are no longer stunned briefly before immolation explodes. also additionally increases sprint speed by 30% but you take 50 more damage.

Scout: "Didn't see that coming" : You can use grappling hook on a vampire up to 15 feet away which will stagger them and cause 200 damage but pulls them directly beside you.
Scout: "Bulls-eye" : Mark-Target is now based on an ammo system that carries two charges but it's cooldown is increased by 10 seconds. If a target is killed from while Marked, replenish one ammo.

Prophet: "Unconventional" : you can use Sacrifice on nearby vampires. Sacrifice will deal 180 damage per second to vampires and 90 damage per second to you. This damage cannot be prevented and while using sacrifice you cannot be shielded or healed.
Prophet: "Cuthulu" : Disabling curse will also summon 4 tentacles on the outer edge that can hit vampires 5 feet away and disable them.

Vanguard: "I aint no tank" : Judgement will deal increased damage and it's cooldown will be refreshed on vampire kill. You lose the ability to use your shield to block damage
Vanguard: "Moral Boost" : If you land a successful shield charge or bash, increase all nearby humans reload speed by 50% and fire rate by 10%.

Sorry for the long post but I believe this gives more life and diversity to all of these classes. I'm not saying use these abilities but it's just an example of how different a class can be played and also bring life to otherwise dormant abilities.

What are your thoughts?

Thank you for reading.http://forums.eidosgames.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

ParadoxicalOmen
9th Jan 2016, 15:34
I do feel that we should/could have more talents...if im not mistaken, you get all Talents at lvl 12, so (since lvl cap is 25) there is plenty of room for more...

I liked many of your ideas...although i don't believe that Talent's purpose is to change play-styles, it is a good solution to treat the few number of abilities we have...

Tyrant: "Shockwave Pulse" : Ground Slam will emit delayed pulses from the ground which can stagger humans multiple times

This might suffer from balance problems, either being to easy to avoid or too good against humans...the idea is interesting though.

Tyrant: "Anger Management" : If you miss a throw within 5 feet of a human or get staggered while casting it, you will become fueled. When fueled, your attack speed and attack damage are increased by 10% for 5 seconds. If you kill an enemy while fueled, refresh its cooldown (buff, not throw). Does not Stack with enrage.

Haha sounds fun...indeed i get angry when i get denied using Throw...

Reaver: "Ninja" : If sweeping kick kills an enemy, the abilities cooldown is reduced to 1.5 seconds.

It's nice but feels there could be something more interesting to be done with kick...maybe a Shadow Step cooldown reset? (Since it's your only escape "card", bc pounce can be used to get away and kick cannot)

Reaver: "Shadow Ninja" : Shadow bombs diameter is increased 1.5x and while you are inside it, your movement and attack speed are increased by 10% for 3 seconds.

Sounds interesting...this would give me an incentive to use shadow bomb...i currently only use Choking Haze...

Sentinel: "Marauder" : you can now use wing flap while flying. direction is in front of you in a cone.

This would be interesting...i said this b4 in other Threads, i believe Wing Flap needs a buff of some kind, Puncture is currently a much better option...

Knock-down would be too good (balance!)...i do have a suggestions though:
Make Sonic-Shriek disorient even if you activated it far from humans (not range increase)...in other words, currently you have to activate it from close to disorient...how about letting you activate it from far, and when you get close to humans you disorient them?

Deceiver: "Shadow-step" : become briefly invisible for 3 seconds after casting back stab.

Seems too good also, how about only make invisible if you kill a human with back-stab?
Ps: also another name would be good, since its the name of Reaver ability

Deceiver: "Soul Transport" : You may reactivate Illusions to switch bodies to a random alive illusion. If reactived, increased the cooldown by 10 seconds.

Deceiver has a trade-off: bad mobility in exchange for Stealth and Sneaking...this would hurt this balance.

Summoner: "Ghoul Harvest" : you are healed for half the damage your ghouls caused.

I'd prefer something like making ghouls life-time expand, instead of giving you health.

Summoner: "Deathly Fear" : casting deathly shield, (within basic attack range), will stagger humans or knockdown if directly on them.

I posted in another Thread that Deathly Shield seems like it's missing something...it's should drain the humans of something (or else what's so Deathly about it right?)
I like the idea to give the humans in range a movement speed debuff (move slower) instead of stagger.

Hunter: "Jones": Whip will refresh if it successfully kills a vampire or knocksdown a vampire from a wall.

Kill maybe, knockdown i think not good for balance....
A variant suggestion for this idea would to increase its cooldown, but make whip knockdown Pounce and/or Flying Sentinels

Hunter: "Fireworks" : Blinding shot now fires directly in the air 5 times, blinding all nearby vampires for 1 second per shot inflicted. You must reload your crossbow after.

Didn't like so much...

Alchemist: "I'm gonna getcha" : You can now sprint while using flamethrower, reduces cooldown by 2 seconds if it kills a vampire

Sprinting while Flaming might fix the hit detection problem with this abilitity...sounds interesting.

Alchemist: "Kamikaze" : You are no longer stunned briefly before immolation explodes. also additionally increases sprint speed by 30% but you take 50 more damage.

Sounds good...even with current buff this ability sucks...

Scout: "Didn't see that coming" : You can use grappling hook on a vampire up to 15 feet away which will stagger them and cause 200 damage but pulls them directly beside you.

If this were done, it should pull you towards vampire (or else this would be the best ability ever)...imagine you pulling a vampire into where all of you 4 teammates are?
ps: this should be names "Get over here"

Scout: "Bulls-eye" : Mark-Target is now based on an ammo system that carries two charges but it's cooldown is increased by 10 seconds. If a target is killed from while Marked, replenish one ammo.

SO you can mark 2 targets? hmm...didn't like this....balance...

Prophet: "Unconventional" : you can use Sacrifice on nearby vampires. Sacrifice will deal 180 damage per second to vampires and
90 damage per second to you. This damage cannot be prevented and while using sacrifice you cannot be shielded or healed.

This idea is very interesting, i like it...but the numbers need tweaking for balance.

Prophet: "Cuthulu" : Disabling curse will also summon 4 tentacles on the outer edge that can hit vampires 5 feet away and disable them.

This is just a AOE increase, no?

Vanguard: "I aint no tank" : Judgement will deal increased damage and it's cooldown will be refreshed on vampire kill. You lose the ability to use your shield to block damage

This ability is suppose to used to finish off enemies, it insta-kills enemies if they have 30% or less health. So i think giving it a reset is a bad idea.
Imagine 2 vamps...one has less than 30% and other about 40%...you'd use this twice in a row and get a double kill.

Vanguard: "Moral Boost" : If you land a successful shield charge or bash, increase all nearby humans reload speed by 50% and fire rate by 10%.

Not fire rate, reload speed is ok.

Figgens
9th Jan 2016, 20:15
I like most of your replies to my post.

This might suffer from balance problems, either being to easy to avoid or too good against humans...the idea is interesting though.

For this skill i was thinking of a series of short blasts from around the tyrant. wait till 5 seconds in this youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4_6DJY-B54
and so that if you were directly beside the tyrant you would get staggered 3x. (from hitting three of the pulses)

It's nice but feels there could be something more interesting to be done with kick...maybe a Shadow Step cooldown reset? (Since it's your only escape "card", bc pounce can be used to get away and kick cannot)

i really like this change instead.

Sounds interesting...this would give me an incentive to use shadow bomb...i currently only use Choking Haze...

I just dont feel that shadow bomb is a good utility and this would actually make me think about wanting to sub out choking haze for it

This would be interesting...i said this b4 in other Threads, i believe Wing Flap needs a buff of some kind, Puncture is currently a much better option...

There is no point to using wing flap over puncture but for this, i don't know if it would still be balanced with damage? maybe since youre in the air the targets take no damage? i dont know. would have to be tested

Knock-down would be too good (balance!)...i do have a suggestions though:
Make Sonic-Shriek disorient even if you activated it far from humans (not range increase)...in other words, currently you have to activate it from close to disorient...how about letting you activate it from far, and when you get close to humans you disorient them?

For the knockdown i was thinking of being withing 5 feet of them. But I would like to see this buffed in some way to disorient humans more

Seems too good also, how about only make invisible if you kill a human with back-stab?
Ps: also another name would be good, since its the name of Reaver ability

I like your idea better on this. As for the name.... maybe "Beneath the Shadows"?

Deceiver has a trade-off: bad mobility in exchange for Stealth and Sneaking...this would hurt this balance.

Yeah that's true. what about if instead they just reworked the existing talent which increases their health to also cause the shadows to do 1/3 of your melee damage? I dont know, just random idea.

I'd prefer something like making ghouls life-time expand, instead of giving you health.

what about instead of life-time, give them increased health? maybe 25%? >this might be a little much.

I like the idea to give the humans in range a movement speed debuff (move slower) instead of stagger.

I really like this idea instead!

Kill maybe, knockdown i think not good for balance....
A variant suggestion for this idea would to increase its cooldown, but make whip knockdown Pounce and/or Flying Sentinels

Doesnt this skill already knockdown vampires from walls? I was just thinking that it would refresh if it hit a vampire going up a wall.

Didn't like so much...

I don't like blinding shot at all, just trying to make it more unique. Don't know what that would consist of with balance.

Sprinting while Flaming might fix the hit detection problem with this abilitity...sounds interesting.

I tried using flamethrower but it lacks impact. if you were able to sprint, maybe have your sprint speed reduced by 10% while channeling if it's not balanced?

Sounds good...even with current buff this ability sucks...

I'll be honest, i've tried to use this ability in games before multiple times and at times it seemed alright but I really hated the micro stun before cast. when im playing vampires and i see an alchemist run this ability I have high hopes for them but then i just laugh. It's too easy to escape. One thing that's funny though is to use this ability right before a sentinel picks you up.

If this were done, it should pull you towards vampire (or else this would be the best ability ever)...imagine you pulling a vampire into where all of you 4 teammates are?
ps: this should be names "Get over here"

Definitely should be renamed to that!! And I like your idea for it to pull you towards them, would be too good otherwise. Maybe have damaged reduced as well to 150.

SO you can mark 2 targets? hmm...didn't like this....balance...

If this is too unbalanced, what about just making mark target reduce its cooldown to 3 seconds if a vampire is killed while marked?

Prophet: "Unconventional" : you can use Sacrifice on nearby vampires. Sacrifice will deal 180 damage per second to vampires and 90 damage per second to you. This damage cannot be prevented and while using sacrifice you cannot be shielded or healed.

This idea is very interesting, i like it...but the numbers need tweaking for balance.

Agreed, needs to be tweeked. just making this up as i go along haha.

This is just a AOE increase, no?

Kind of, but as soon as you use disabling curse it only has immediate effects. It doesn't linger like the draining curse.

This ability is suppose to used to finish off enemies, it insta-kills enemies if they have 30% or less health. So i think giving it a reset is a bad idea.
Imagine 2 vamps...one has less than 30% and other about 40%...you'd use this twice in a row and get a double kill.

Yeah that definitely seems a little much. I dont think this would ever be balanced even with different versions of it.

Not fire rate, reload speed is ok.

Agreed.

I didn't put a whole lot of time into most of these ideas and balancing, was just trying to give a couple suggestions of each for what they could be like.

Thank you for your time!

GenFeelGood
9th Jan 2016, 21:12
Interesting, hopefully some more talents will be add some time this and we will actually get a true skill tree. Here are some of my suggestions from another thread from some time ago.

http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=157049

Kootkha
15th Jan 2016, 07:53
Somehow I was thinking of expantion potential of talents to different classes too. There was enough good ideas at feadback erlier, so I'll try to combine some that suits my imagination most.

First of all , I suggets to increase the limit levels for all classes to 30. Reaching 30th level will grant us new unique talent for each class. (I was thinking of two talents to choose from, but it seems to complicated for this state of game atm, so I refused of this idea)

I do not insist on name of this talent's or accurate quantitative atributes of them, I just want to share the principe I see it.

Vamps:

Reaver - "Toxic Mastery" or "Tactical Excellence" (according to what u'll see more apropriate). This talent binded to reaver grenades. It'll grant choking haze ability to slow down move speed of humans affected by 25% (mb a bit more, mb a bit less, I do not insist) while humans are in it's radius and a short time after they left it (same time as it's doing damage now, after u left choking haze radius) . If humans staying 2 in a Shadow Bomb Radius it affects them with a simmilar to sonic shriek effect for about 5 seconds harming their aim. Or (2 variant ) it can cause blindness for 3 seconds ( but unlike humans blind effects , screen goes black, not white) . The radius and the duration of a smoke bomb expired for 20%.

Tyrant - "Motion Amplifier" increases speed animation and movement speed of Charge/Marathon/Jump abilities for 20-25%.

Deceiver - "False Pretenses" Shroud now decreases all projectiles damage to 20-25% . If illussions find a corpse in a radius of their activity, they are trying to drag it to their master.

Summoner(here I got 2 or even 3 possible options) - "Faithful Servants" All ghouls successful attacks grants summoner lesser restoring health (2% for each of small ghouls, and 4% for big one), the percentage calculated from the maximum health of Summoner. Becides, by second clicking on summon ability, while minions are already summoned will destroy them restoring health for the sumonner for the amount of health minions had at the moment of their destruction. (and renew the full cooldown on this abilities) . Second option is "Dimensional tweaking" - Deathly barrier now affecting not the summoner , but the target . (Vamp or even ghoul) Chanelling the damage dealt from the target to the summoner(mb with a little decreasing though) for the amount depends of how much humans surround the target. Abyssal shield now can be just sumonned in front of summoner (but not moving ofc, it just places in front and staying there till expires or taking damage more than it can stand) and no longer need it sustained by him.

Sentinel - I didn't managed to come up with Sentinel talent, bcz I think they are a bit overpowered atm, and I have no idea how to grant them new talent without upsetting the balance. "Sky-High Mutilation" After Kidnap or Abduct fall the target affected by decreasing of it's movement speed to 15% for 3-4 seconds. Still not sure of this one also bcz it can stack slowing movement effect with choking hase, wich is not good , I think.

Humans:

Hunter - "Weighted Equipment" Heavy bolas now weacken vamps, so their attacks after sucsefull bola deal 20% less damage for 3-4 seconds. Heavy Whip now causes small bleed effect (not sure, mb even slower their movement)

Alchemist - (idk, if it OK or not, if tallent affect only 1 ability , but due it's so powerfull I think it's legit) "Anacrothe Purifying Blessing" Healing mist now also purges all negative effects on targets in it radius. (Even DM)

Scout - "Poisoned Tackles" Works simillar way as barbed tools, but granting slowing movement effect(for 15-20%) instead of bleeding, for the same duration as bleeding on barbed tools.

Prophet - "Curse Mastery" Increases radius and damage dealt for Disabling Curse for 25% . Draining Curse now Slowing Vampires Movement Speed in it for 30%. (also, it can remake the system curses are activated. Pressing Q now prepares the curse , so u can aim it well, and releasing the button will unleash it.)

Vanguard - (not sure for this one either, in fact I think it is the most balanced class atm(it's only my opinion), so I just fear to break it) "Demoralizing Superiority" Rousing Cry now also affects all vamps in it's radius, making them more vulnerable for humans attack to 10% for 4-5 seconds, Bulwark duration decreased by half (or even more) , but the affected vamps now knocked down and staggered(depends on how deep inside the bulwark they manage to come).

TheDreamcrusher
17th Jan 2016, 04:53
If a mod would merge this with Figgen's post, that'd be appreciated.

edit: I meant for it just to be tacked onto the end of that thread's discussion since Figgen's post had replies and mine didn't. Hmm...

Ygdrasel
17th Jan 2016, 09:09
If any projectiles going over the firewall went aflame themselves and set vampires alight, wouldn't flamethrower just become even more unloved?

TheDreamcrusher
17th Jan 2016, 15:16
If any projectiles going over the firewall went aflame themselves and set vampires alight, wouldn't flamethrower just become even more unloved?

Maybe, but that talent would just apply a movement debuff and no extra damage.

Bazielim
17th Jan 2016, 19:35
If a mod would merge this with Figgen's post, that'd be appreciated.

edit: I meant for it just to be tacked onto the end of that thread's discussion since Figgen's post had replies and mine didn't. Hmm...

Sorry about that - I'm afraid merges kinda automatically put the threads together and slots posts into the time they were made rather than being able to decide where to put it...Tbh I'd been expecting the order you described as well.