PDA

View Full Version : Is were I should post my Thief questions?

Keeper Collins
1st Jul 2002, 15:44
Well,this new froms page is a bit confusing but I think I'm getting the hang of it.Now, I have 2 questions.One,is about all my other questions.Should I post my Thief FM Questions that I allways ask here or in another section of the Thief Forms?Becuase i whant to put them in a place were they will get anwsered.So should I keep them here or some other section on this website?Also,my second question is what do I do to post a new form?Do I just do what I'm doing now and click on new thread?Or do I do something else?If I'm doing some thing wrong with the way I'm posting my forms please tell me!I don't whant to screw up the forms page!

Thank You all very much!

-Keeper Collins

Nightwalker
1st Jul 2002, 17:45
You are in the right place to post questions about FMs and the original games, Keeper Collins. Just do what you did this time and click on "New Thread", unless there is already a topic open that you can add it to, then click on " Post Reply".

Drop in at the Crippled Burrick (Thief Chat Forum) (http://forums.eidosgames.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=30&forumid=48) for the off topic stuff, like stories, general conversation, birthdays, etc.

Edit: Just to make sure I didn't confuse you, I changed this to read correctly. The forums were changed around after I posted my first response.

BrokenArts
1st Jul 2002, 17:49
I see you made it Keeper Collins. :D Glad to have ya aboard.

Komag
1st Jul 2002, 19:15
Well, now you have to ignore Nightwalkers instructions and just post in THIS, the Thief Mission forum (no longer combined with Dromed) :D

Nightwalker
1st Jul 2002, 20:33
Yup! They changed the forums after I posted and this is now the place for all your OM AND FM questions! I love it!