PDA

View Full Version : Remnant Resistance bonus add-on pack Missing

BattleAxe_Elite
28th Dec 2015, 09:28
I pre-ordered the digital deluxe version of Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One, but just got around to begin playing it in the last couple of days. I had the Remnant Resistance bonus add-on pack installed, but when I would launch the game, it said that the game needed an update.

So I went to update, and the only thing showing up in my Queue would be the Remnant Resistance bonus add-on pack. When I went to check it, it kept saying 'download stopped'. So I decided to uninstall it, and then I was simply going to re-install it, but now it's completely missing from my download list. The Remnant outfit is also gone from the game.

It's missing in both the area in my games library where I can choose to 'manage game' and it is not in the 'ready to download area' either. Is this a problem that can be fixed?

Thanks

Valenka
28th Dec 2015, 20:54
You should reach out to Xbox Support; might be an issue on their end.

O00InKs000
29th Dec 2015, 22:24
You're not alone, I have the same problem. I did the exact same thing & tweeted to Xbox Support, which they kept on being vague & unresponsive, & eventually told me to contact their phone services, which I have yet to do. If you get any help from the Xbox Support I'd love to know. ^.^

Valenka
30th Dec 2015, 21:23
You're not alone, I have the same problem. I did the exact same thing & tweeted to Xbox Support, which they kept on being vague & unresponsive, & eventually told me to contact their phone services, which I have yet to do. If you get any help from the Xbox Support I'd love to know. ^.^

Yeah...I wouldn't expect to get any kind of support service from contacting them on Twitter, of all things. A phone call or live chat session is the most logical option.