PDA

View Full Version : TR community Party...... FOR REAL!

Prelude
1st Jul 2002, 11:57
Hey guys ever wonder how cool it would be if we could all meet up for a big booze up!? Sometimes I read your posts and just know I'd get on with you really well. But I often wonder what you all look like? I have a picture in my head but would my delusions be shattered if I met you? For those of us who can't post pictures, describe yourself here and try and compare yourself to someone you look like. I'll go first.
5 foot 9 tall
Same colour hair as Lara
Dark brown eyes which light up when I see cream cakes
Size 10-12 (that's American 8)
Best feature: My eyes and legs
28 years old
Look like Julia Roberts but with a smaller mouth.
Your turn......

Mmm cream cakes. *goes to fridge*

Prelude
2nd Jul 2002, 01:51
OK, so I'll just keep guessing, probably best lol :D

rimfire
2nd Jul 2002, 09:54
Here's one taken last week at amateur radio field day.
http://lipps.org/temp/fieldday-00006.jpg

j.d.r.v
2nd Jul 2002, 16:08
lemme see

http://www.adventurersplace.com/Contest/Contestants/Jade.htm
5 ,6
colour hair : auburn
eyes :yes lol hazel but more greenish

light up when i get a pay check or new video game
Best feature: long legs ,humor
18 years old
Look like the new comic drawn lara croft and aod lara ,a human hmmm nope
Your turn......

*m*
2nd Jul 2002, 16:16
Less than 5' tall (I'm about 4'11")
Dark dark hair...almost black, a little bit past my shoulders
Brown eyes
Petite figure :)
33 years old.

Eyes are usually glazed over from watching too much TV or playing too many video games!

Prelude
2nd Jul 2002, 22:35
LOL :D cool guys, anybody else?

TombRaiderChik
3rd Jul 2002, 14:39
my pic is in the members photos thread which doenst work so y bother posting it lol

*m* im 4'11 too!!!!!!!! actually 4'11 and 3/4 but id like to say im 5 feet :D hehe i got dark brown hair thas about like 5 inches past my shoulders, green eyes, and im 15 (16 in 3 months baby! woohoo) and umm my best feature is my lips or eyes.

Aquarius
3rd Jul 2002, 18:55
Let's see, I'm about 5'10", or somewhere close to that.
Right now, I have short light brown hair, with NATURAL blonde hair starting to pop up, and no it's not grey!! I'm not under that much stress. lol
I wear "Guess" glasses, very nice btw (although I liked the DKNY pair a whole lot more, but I'm not going to go into that right now ;))
Brownish-greenish eyes They're not quite hazel.
I play tennis, so I'm in pretty good shape. lol My long legs really come in handy for all that running. :p
Kind of dark-skinned, but it's mostly from being out in the sun a lot.
And I turned 16 back in February, and it's almost my 1/2 b-day! lol :D

thanhkim
4th Jul 2002, 10:36
Brown button eyes
Long black hair
Cuddly like a teddy bear
5 foot 1.
Fav features hair humor
Oriental looking. from Vietnam but live in Australia

rocconorth
5th Jul 2002, 06:37
I'm 5'10" and I weigh 165 pounds (that's weight Prelude...not money my British lass ;) )

I've been told by some people I look like the singer from "Stone Temple Pilots". I think his name is Scott Weilan.

I'm 29 years old and I play the piano and baseball (and of course Tomb Raider.)

I like your description Prelude. Next time I'm in Jolly Old England let's meet down at the Leischester Square for some drinks. (I'm sure I spelled that wrong, but please forgive my American corseness :) )

anna3f
5th Jul 2002, 06:54
Hi!
I’m little bit confused, I know only metric system units so I don’t understand how tall are you, or anything else that you mentioned. Now about me. I’m 22 years old or young (that’s state of mind). My height is 1,70 m or 170 cm. Weight 44 kg (I’m too much skinny and I want to gain weight, but I can’t). Eyes: green/blue Hair: brown. Best part of me?!? I guess my mind!!!
:cool:

*m*
5th Jul 2002, 16:40
Originally posted by thanhkim
Cuddly like a teddy bear

Aww!! How cute!! :D:D:D

Lara_Maniac_Grl
6th Jul 2002, 09:46
You all seem pretty cool, i'd like to go to a party with u guys! Rimfire, u're a cutie! :rolleyes:

I'm not quite sure about some of your guys's gender, though. :( :rolleyes: Silly me...!! Prelude why did I think that u're male?? I guess u're quite a pretty girl if they say u look like Julia R. :)

Anyway I'm 1.72m (also not familiar with the inch scale), brown hair & brown eyes. I'm originally from Europe but live in NZ. I'm 26 and yes, anna3f, being young is a state of mind.

My best feature is the way I party - YEAH BABY!

THE True Lara
6th Jul 2002, 20:52
I don't have any photo's (my own fault for banning people from taking them for the past 3 years) and I wasn't doing so well writing a description. I tried doing a proper sketch, but I hated it, so I've done a impressionistic 1 min biro drawing :)

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rsid/me.jpg

The hair is messy because it's not tied up, the trousers are the comfyiest for general indoors everyday movement, the black jumper and stripey socks are favourites. Oh and the sunglasses are there 'cos I'm not the greatest fan of bright sunlight.

I don't really look like anyone other than Lara, and I suppose in general I'm a combination of Lara, the Dread Pirate Roberts (see The Princess Bride) and Lon Suder.

Odd isn't it.

P.S. Thanhkim you sound so sweet! :)

Lara_Maniac_Grl
7th Jul 2002, 05:54
Lovely picture Lara I'm sure u're a cutie :rolleyes:

Prelude
8th Jul 2002, 16:22
Originally posted by Lara_Maniac_Grl
Prelude why did I think that u're male?? :)

Maybe its becos I'm named after a car??? :rolleyes: Its ok I forgive you, especially after your kind comment :D

Thanks for the reply guys, I think it's really interesting, keep them coming.

rocconorth sorry I didn't read this before I replied to your PM. Didn't mean to repeat myself, opps.

Les Effant Terrible
8th Jul 2002, 20:09
Hey Prelude. I don't know how well you can picture people just by their descriptions, but I'll try my best to include all the important details.
I'm a girl first off.
I'm around 5' 4" feet tall.
A light dirty blond hair to an inch down my shoulders.
My eyes are a rare green color that has a hint of blue and hazel in them.
I'm not tan at all, but not nite-lite brite. I have lips a little smaller than Lara in AOD (the v-game one not the TRUE one).
I'm pretty small for my age (at least that's what all teh guys tell me) and I wear a spiked ring on my left thumb everyday, a dark blue class ring (my mothers) on my ring finger on my left. And a spiked wrist band on my left. I'm left handed.
I'm not going to tell my age or anything. I'm confindential about that kind of stuff.
And don't pull anything illegal towards me because I'm the daughter of a cop/ex-SWAT team member/ex-otiator/EOD (exlosives ordiance disposal) in others words a bomb squad guy. I know a few tips on stuff. So in real life if we ever tend to meet. Don't pull anything. ':P'

THE True Lara
8th Jul 2002, 21:24
It's kinda strange finding out who everyone is, for some reason I always thought Prelude was a girl, but thought Les Enfant Terrible was a guy! Sorry about that L.E.T. :)

Just out of interest, why are you a car, Prelude? Not that there's anything wrong with that, I'm sure you're a very attractive car, :) I was just curious....

Prelude
8th Jul 2002, 21:54
Originally posted by THE True Lara
Just out of interest, why are you a car, Prelude? Not that there's anything wrong with that, I'm sure you're a very attractive car, :) I was just curious....

Ok, I like fast cars and racing is a passion. I worked for Honda for about 6 years, they are my favourite cars and I had a Prelude once, she was beautiful and had everything you could wish for in a car, *cue violins* unfortunately I had to sell her, but I will have another one day. Have a look, isn’t she lovely.
http://www.fidelisav.com/prelude/pics/j4gen8small.jpg

This is mehttp://www.fidelisav.com/prelude/pics/j4gen19small.jpg http://www.fidelisav.com/prelude/pics/92jpn3small.jpg

So now you know.

If your interested go here
http://www.fidelisav.com/prelude/pics/title.jpg
For more delicious pictures and news about Prelude cars and racing.

PS. Sorry to bore you, bet your kinda wishing you hadn’t asked! :D

Lil Lara
9th Jul 2002, 02:52
Hi everyone! Well, you all sound fabulous! Well, anyways... I am 15... 5'6'', blonde hair, blue eyes, about 115lbs.. sorry to all those people who use the other system( I'm just a stupid American.. hehe.. jk). I have a pic on one of my friends websites.. but I don't know if you all would like to see... Well, that's about it, that's me! hehe..

Lara_Maniac_Grl
9th Jul 2002, 08:57
Thanks Prelude!

they are my favourite cars and I had a Prelude once, she was beautiful and had everything you could wish for in a car
Did I mention that I have a Prelude too? It's cool & black and you're right, it is a cool car to have. Finally I'm able to share the passion 4 my car with someone!!

Lil Lara yes we do want to see your pic!! Where is it? :rolleyes: :confused:

Prelude
9th Jul 2002, 13:27
Originally posted by Lara_Maniac_Grl
Thanks Prelude! Did I mention that I have a Prelude too? It's cool & black and you're right, it is a cool car to have. Finally I'm able to share the passion 4 my car with someone!!

That is soooo cool. Thanks for sharing. I thought everyone was gonna think I was mad or something, thank god, someone who appericates the beauty of a car :D

Lil Lara
9th Jul 2002, 17:12
Here's the link that should take you to the pic of me with my friends...http://www.geocities.com/swimmingsux2002/pics.html

If it does manage to work, in the first picture, I am the blonde on the far right(Kristin). It's an ok picture, but that's the only one I have.

RaiderGrl
9th Jul 2002, 18:10
Ok im not good with the metric system crap but I'll try
I'm 20 years old
My height is 5 feet 8 inches (in U.S.) and something like 1.727272...m for the rest of you
I weigh 125 pounds or 56.699...kg (like I said, I suck at the metric sytem for all you other countries...sorry)
I gots brown eyes and dark brown hair that goes past my chest
My best feature (that I love bout myself) are my feet.( I love my feet!)
My eyes get big when ....well I just have big eyes period. :eek:
I look like Jordana Brewster (The Fast and The Furious)
I HATE when a guy says I look like her when their trying to hit on me in a club or something,I end up shruggig those guys off. (losers):mad:

DaveJ
10th Jul 2002, 07:52
Male
6 feet tall
stopped looking at scales years ago
short brown hair (all my own)
short brown eyes x 2
So cuddly you would melt at 500 paces
Looks good in a suit
scary out of one
Yorkshire through and through with no accent, however.

*m*
10th Jul 2002, 15:24
Originally posted by DaveJ
So cuddly you would melt at 500 paces
Looks good in a suit

I can attest to this! :) Well, I've never met him in person but I do know he's a cuddly teddy bear who looks damm fine in a suit!!

Lil Lara
10th Jul 2002, 20:15
Originally posted by DaveJ
Yorkshire through and through with no accent, however. [/B]

No accent? Awwwwww... too bad.. hehe.. I'm sure you look fantastic in a suit, as do most men. Hehehe..:p

Prelude
10th Jul 2002, 22:53
Originally posted by Lil Lara
as does most men.:p

Agreed :D

SugaHoneyBear
12th Jul 2002, 16:52
I'm about 5 foot
long red hair w/ blonde highlights
14 years old
glasses (not the big bulky kind, but the little ones)
85 lbs.
hazel eyes
umm...thats about all!