PDA

View Full Version : Raz worshippers in SR1 ...

Sue in UK
1st Jul 2002, 09:16
I completed this game a while ago and and remember reading a hint that if you didn't indiscriminately kill the vampire hunters then they would (a) pretty much leave you alone and (b) when you got to the humans - they would worship you.

Well my Raz was in the undiscriminating "just kill everything that moves mode" all through the game so of course when he got to the humans they ran like hell :D

Has anyone got the humans to worship him?

Maybe a daft irrelevant question but I was just wondering. :)

Sue

Embla
1st Jul 2002, 10:24
Just hang around in the human city long enough, without killing any of them, and you will be worshipped. If you need to fill up your life, go to the spectralworld.

Jeffers
1st Jul 2002, 12:14
If you want the people to worship you, you need to make sure that at the very start of the game, as you go into Raz's territory (don't quote me on that) you don't kill the human which attacks you, if you do then the humans will run away from you.

If you don't attack him then where ever you go where there are humans they will worship you.

But if you attack even one then you will get them running, but have fun with some glyphs on them, as that is not seen as attacking. :D

Jeffers

Embla
1st Jul 2002, 12:28
Are you sure about that Jeffers. I killed some of the vampirehunters in the beginning of the game, but still got the townspeople to worship Raziel.

DMK_Azrael
1st Jul 2002, 13:06
I think that depends on how many Vamp Hunters you kill, and the Humans worship my Raz...

And you don't need to go to the Spectral World to feed when you are at the Human citadel, you can simply feed on them (as long as you don't suck their soul completly)...i do that when im at the citadel.

And Sue you are a true Reaver of Souls ;)

Embla
1st Jul 2002, 13:23
Yes, you can feed on the humans if you don`t drain them completely, but you get so little energy from them, so I preferred to go spectral.

It`s nice though, to watch them standing there completely exausted after draining them. :D

Power reaver
1st Jul 2002, 15:12
I love to play around with the humans , I prefer them running and using the force projectile .

Human : AHHHHHHHH , no please no !

Raz : HAHAHAHHAHA , die , filthy human , go home to your sarafan dogs , ummmm ..... I mean hell . MUHHAHAHAHAHA

darien_specter
1st Jul 2002, 18:19
i quite enjoyed running around and having them fall at my feet in quivering joy and adoration... I'd even keep running around until they did...

"Hey! I didn't get a harump out of that guy!"

Sue in UK
1st Jul 2002, 20:28
I enjoyed playing with the humans too :) My Raz used to chase all the ladies to sip at their souls :D first time he accidentally killed one, next time he was more gentle ;)

I shall play SR1 again sometime (I've started on BO1 now and intend to play them all in the right order) and try and get the humans to worship me.
Sue

Ranmyaku
1st Jul 2002, 22:15
heh. I never killed any of the humans, though I must say I've been planning an attack on the human citidel for quite sometime.

My worshippers shall find they worshipped the wrong person once I stop playing the Blood Omen games and pull out my copy of Soul Reaver. It's not often one gets to the change to kill one's whorshippers. :D

darien_specter
1st Jul 2002, 23:50
Sue, when you do, there is ONE vampire hunter very early in Melchiah's territory. He is the key. I thought he was a Melchiaim the first time, and killed him. If he is spared, they will love you forever after...

DMK_Azrael
2nd Jul 2002, 00:11
I don't think he is the key, cause i killed him once and the peoplee on the city didn't run from me...
And if you go to the city before you kill Melchiah they will see you as a "really bad soul sucking monster"...

darien_specter
2nd Jul 2002, 02:10
Really? Wow, that's cool...

:eek: How did you get into the city before killing Melchiah? There's a gate to phase through to get into their moat! I'm all ears... (and no jaw! HA!)

Rook
2nd Jul 2002, 05:04
I'd usually just leave the humans alone. Either that or I'd lure a vamp to one of the humans with the crossbows and then watch them fight. (Guilty pleasure.:D)

Originally posted by darien_specter
Really? Wow, that's cool...

:eek: How did you get into the city before killing Melchiah? There's a gate to phase through to get into their moat! I'm all ears... (and no jaw! HA!)

The first time you go to the Abyss, just switch to spectral so the water won't hurt you, then go up the waterway that leads to the human citadel. I usually hit that area first.:)

"Hey! I didn't get a harump out of that guy!"

Hah! I like that movie, too!:D

darien_specter
2nd Jul 2002, 07:32
Oh yeah, the gate is up above, where we can't get to... D'OH!

L_Master562
2nd Jul 2002, 15:02
The Raz worshipers....err......Vampire Hunters. I just ran past most things at the beggining of the game unless they impeded my trek. When I got to the citidel, I was like WTF. I was suprised to see them worshiping me so I left them alone and left their city. I later learned to feed off part of their soul in a way not to kill them to keep them worshiping me.

Rook
2nd Jul 2002, 17:14
Heh...Half the time when I tried that, I'd end up pushing the wrong freakin button and killing them by accident. Then all the dudes with flame throwers and crossbows would be miffed at me...

And I swear the ones with crossbows look like chicks to me!

:D

Sue in UK
2nd Jul 2002, 20:37
<<I'd end up pushing the wrong freakin button and killing them by accident. >>

Hehe!! Just what I did when I first started BO1 - I pushed the attack button just once too often, killed the enemy before I could suck his blood :D then wondered why Kain died (of hunger!)

:mad:

DMK_Azrael
2nd Jul 2002, 21:02
hahahaah
That happened me many times too, but i never died of hunger. :)

Jeffers
2nd Jul 2002, 21:08
Sue, when you do, there is ONE vampire hunter very early in Melchiah's territory. He is the key. I thought he was a Melchiaim the first time, and killed him. If he is spared, they will love you forever after...

That is what I mean't, it is just a while since I have played through Soul Reaver so I couldn't remember whose territory it was.

Jeffers

Sue in UK
3rd Jul 2002, 11:48
<<And I swear the ones with crossbows look like chicks to me! >>

I think that could well be.

When I had a little play on SR2 again yesterday I was surprised that some of the peeps I was killing on the way had definite feminine voices which squealed out on dying ...

When I played SR2 first time around I had to have the sound switched off mostly as I was in the same room as other peeps who wanted to watch TV.

Jeffers
3rd Jul 2002, 16:14
Originally posted by Sue in UK
When I played SR2 first time around I had to have the sound switched off mostly as I was in the same room as other peeps who wanted to watch TV.

How Considerate of you, maybe I should try that next time, I end up getting told to get out the run and take your bloody game with you! :D

Jeffers

Sue in UK
3rd Jul 2002, 19:30
I'm not so considerate nowadays, Jeffers - once I found out how much of the story I was missing - and if people don't like it they can go upstairs watch their own tv or do something else - chances are they stand around gawking awhile watching me blow things up :D

Rook
4th Jul 2002, 06:31
Originally posted by Sue in UK
<<And I swear the ones with crossbows look like chicks to me! >>

I think that could well be.

I wasn't quite sure, though. The certainly looked a lot like they were female, but whenever I hit or killed one (usually by accident), I'd swear they sounded like guys. It has been awhile since I played it. I could very well be wrong...

:)

chinese-soul-eater
5th Jul 2002, 20:35
Actually it relly dosent matter how many you kill or which ones you kill

i tried to kill all of them already but i got tired of killin them so i for like about a minute then i went back inside and then they started worshipping me again

just stay with them a little bit and for a certain time period after a while they will worship you again

especially if you kill a few vamps before going back in :D