PDA

View Full Version : Anyone find the hidden picture of Apache?

DewFreak
1st Jul 2002, 05:50
I was wondering if anyone found the picture I hide in the Updated G2 FM?

stikboy
1st Jul 2002, 06:50
I did I did!!!:D

I think:p

<font style="color:blue;background-color:blue">Apache is frozen in time, I believe</font>

BrokenArts
1st Jul 2002, 17:23
No......but I will. :D Still need to DL the updated version. Is it good? :p :cool:

stikboy
1st Jul 2002, 18:34
Very fun BA - go get it now :D

It's good for a few minutes of fun (at least door 1 - I'm still trying to finish door 2 :D)

BrokenArts
1st Jul 2002, 18:40
Stikboy, I beta tested that damn thing. :eek: :p :D
I know its fun. ;)
He is evil I tell ya! EVAL!!!

Huntress
1st Jul 2002, 21:38
Nice to see ya Apadewche :D Gads now he's DewFreak again LOL
As far as your FM...I haven't tried to tackle it as I read the instructions you gave to RicknMel and that just isn't my cup o' tea...I'm sorry cause otherwise I'd love to play one of your other FM's instead. Now that I have TG I can get your 4-parter :) It'll still be awhile though I'm afraid...so many other games/FM's to play right now, not enough time yet...never fear though, one day I shall get them :) Ta and Good Hunting!

DewFreak
2nd Jul 2002, 03:58
Has noone tried the updated version except stikboy?

Thorin Oakenshield
3rd Jul 2002, 00:19
I'll have a laugh one day soon;)

stikboy
3rd Jul 2002, 00:39
Well, No one really knows what they are missing. This is one of the best short/messing around/non serious FM's ever :D

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart Apache, for making me my own personal FM :rolleyes: :D ;)

j/k

Everyone, go download and play now :)

Northren
22nd Jul 2002, 16:32
Played G2 last night, and if stikboy is right about the pic then I found it, too. :D

I played 2, 3 then 1. I was thinking that the pic was in one of the maze rooms in #3 (one with four lights that would turn on/off as walls slid open/closed), but couldn’t figure out how to get into it. There is a scroll, which I thought was the picture, but couldn’t reach it through the bars, but I did grab the fruit, which I needed. :) Is there a way in that room? Is that the secret? I’m thinking it has to do with all the lights being on at the same time, but didn’t go back in the maze to test my theory. Oh, well... I did find the sword. Nice added bonus, I though for sure I was going to be burned to death! :)

All three were completely different and fun to play. I died numerous times, but learned from my mistakes to be able to restart and complete the objectives in each one. Very nicely done, Apache! I haven’t played Thief in a couple of months, so it was just what I needed to get back in the mood. Now on to Komag’s contest!

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that I loved the bug-b-gone, curiosity killed the cat, the cannon shot, and the briefing (Laz always does a great job!). :cool:

Apache
25th Jul 2002, 03:02
Yes you can get into that room..but no that isn't where the picture is. Heres is a hint the picture can be found no matter which section to go to.