PDA

View Full Version : Bugs Bugs Bugs and more Bugs

Buckeye_Brian
22nd Dec 2015, 16:43
Was this game rushed out without being tested? I have never seen so many bugs in all of the games that I've played in over 30 yrs. here is a list of what I have found wrong with my game so far and I'm only at 40% completion.
1. The bird is nowhere to be found after hrs of looking and watching walkthroughs
2. The game didn't recognize that I destroyed all of the laptops. It's shows one on the map and it's not there. Again I watched the walkthroughs to make sure I was in the right place.
3. The game didn't recognize that i cut down all of the flags, there is still one on the map. It was the first one I cut down. Again I watched a walkthrough to make sure.
4. The game says I need to hit a bullseye, it's marked on the map. But I've got it. Watched another walkthrough to make sure.
I have the Xbox 1 bundle that came with the download version

Tecstar70
22nd Dec 2015, 17:06
Was this game rushed out without being tested? I have never seen so many bugs in all of the games that I've played in over 30 yrs. here is a list of what I have found wrong with my game so far and I'm only at 40% completion.
1. The bird is nowhere to be found after hrs of looking and watching walkthroughs
This is a known issue and one cause has already been patched with another later cause for this issue to be patched in the next update.

2. The game didn't recognize that I destroyed all of the laptops. It's shows one on the map and it's not there. Again I watched the walkthroughs to make sure I was in the right place.
3. The game didn't recognize that i cut down all of the flags, there is still one on the map. It was the first one I cut down. Again I watched a walkthrough to make sure.
4. The game says I need to hit a bullseye, it's marked on the map. But I've got it. Watched another walkthrough to make sure.
I have the Xbox 1 bundle that came with the download version

These are not bugs. The indicator on the map does NOT show the location of the item you need to find. It shows the location of the FIRST of the collectible's you found for that "mission", therefore if you go to that location you will find that item collected. You need to hunt around to find the remaining items.