PDA

View Full Version : Geo Thermal Valley Ancient Secrets?

MaxPower211983
21st Dec 2015, 15:02
Geo Thermal valley is showing 95% completed. I progressed the game to the base camp Hall of Gaurdians on the way to the path of the deathless but I haven't progressed any further. I keep going back to Geo thermal valley to try find this missing secret I can't seem to find.

Geo valley region summary is showing Tombs completed 4/4, missions 3/4, challenges completed 4/5 but theres no more challenge symbols highlighted on the map its as though they are all complete even though it says 4/5, strongboxes 8/8, mural 4/4, relic 13/13, crypt treasure 2/2, document 33/33, survival cache 20/20, coin cache 9/9 are all found and greyed out.

Can someone can tell me which base camp and which area I need to explore to find this 9/9 ancient secret. I have no idea where to go and what to look for. I thought I'd explored all hidden challenge tombs.

DutchCrow
30th Dec 2015, 19:24
To finish ancient secrets you need to progress further in the game as the last challenge tomb (required to finish the mission) is in the final area of the game. As for the challenges you can see all of them on the map while hovering over Geothermal Valley and pressing the 'Y' button. Good luck!