PDA

View Full Version : [Xbox ONE]Game crash in score attack mode on chamber of souls

Sakenchinan
18th Dec 2015, 14:11
Playing from disc, in expedition mode, score attack on Chamber of Souls level with or without cards while loading, game crashes and have to restart it again. Never been able to play it-- so can't get either achievement for bronze scoring or gold scoring. All others score attack levels works just fine.

I tried to uninstalled the game and of course reinstalled it. My disc is clean, no scratches either. I tried to unplugged my Xbox One too.

Thanks

Kamui71
25th Dec 2015, 23:20
I have the same issue... Very sad this is the only two achievements left for me...

Sakenchinan
27th Dec 2015, 14:40
Tried it this week and everything works now! I don't know if it's an update (surely) but everything is ok!

Kamui71
31st Dec 2015, 16:54
You should be lucky... it's still crashing for me...

calexdeus
6th Jan 2016, 21:22
Just ran into this myself. Doesn't matter if you choose your own cards or copy friends or leaderboard ones it will crash every time. Same if you choose no cards

Edit: Also playing on disc based version of the game (EU)

Edit2: Think I see a potential problem in this level, can devs please check the leaderboard for this section, the person in 1st place has a score of 1276402664 , time 63073474:1 , deaths 46. Which clearly to anyone who has played the level cannot be right,could this be causing the issue???

calexdeus
7th Jan 2016, 08:52
Just ran into this myself. Doesn't matter if you choose your own cards or copy friends or leaderboard ones it will crash every time. Same if you choose no cards

Edit: Also playing on disc based version of the game (EU)

Edit2: Think I see a potential problem in this level, can devs please check the leaderboard for this section, the person in 1st place has a score of 1276402664 , time 63073474:1 , deaths 46. Which clearly to anyone who has played the level cannot be right,could this be causing the issue???

Another update : I was able to get this done. I loaded up the game went to prophets tomb , and quit as soon as it loaded then went to leaderboards and used the cards of someone in top 10 and the chamber of souls loaded.

I've tested this a few times and it seems to be pretty consistent. Works if you choose another level and quit before doing chamber of souls, crashes everytime of you do chamber of souls first.

Gizmo2k
5th Feb 2016, 20:34
Another update : I was able to get this done. I loaded up the game went to prophets tomb , and quit as soon as it loaded then went to leaderboards and used the cards of someone in top 10 and the chamber of souls loaded.

I've tested this a few times and it seems to be pretty consistent. Works if you choose another level and quit before doing chamber of souls, crashes everytime of you do chamber of souls first.
Nope, didn't work for me :( Wonder if that strange score at the top of the leaderboard is causing an issue?

Also, I'll add I've deleted it, reinstalled it. Let the patch install at the same time, or after, makes no difference, just can't get it to load.

Just tried it yanking the Ethernet cable out on the loading of the map screen; It worked!!! Just plug it back in when it tells you to after the level loads. You still have the cards too :)