PDA

View Full Version : Light the spire mission has glitched-Rise of the Tomb Raider

ChiefRainofJumpsuit
17th Dec 2015, 18:32
Hey everyone, I am completely new to threads and hope I can get some assistance. I was doing the mission where you have to light the spire. When I lit the spire the main objective did not switch. It just continues to say "Explore the Valley" and keeps leading me to the area where you light the spire. I'm confused because the spire is lit and I even got the message from Jacob telling me to meet him in the Village to ready for battle. Instead of doing that though I went to do the nearby high dive where the spire is. After that I used my senses to see where the main objective marker moved to and it didn't. It is still near the spire which is already lit. I even went to the villages and couldn't see Jacob. Is this a game breaking glitch? My last alternate save was about 20 days ago and about 8% completion less. If there isn't some easy option I'm probably going to say adios to the game. I'm extremely frustrated and wasted 2 hours last night climbing and relighting the spire to see if the game would advance. I have already spent close to 30 hours trying to explore and complete all that I can so far so starting over is not at all what I want to do. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

ChiefRainofJumpsuit
18th Dec 2015, 03:49
Hey so it fixed itself. All I did was go to the next area where the battle takes place. After that, continue on until you find a new base camp. Nearby there is am optional tomb that I completed. I don't think you have to but I did anyway. Next jump onto the climable rocks and continue onward until you reach a door. Go through the door and it will say "find a way to the acropolis" and then a new marker appeared on my map. Do note though when I use my sense it still shows the objective near the spire but on the map the object is fixed. It isn't the best but hey, I'll take it over starting a new game or retreating to a new save. Hope this works for everyone else as well.

Stiggington
23rd Dec 2015, 07:20
Please drop in this thread and mention that you ran into the issue: http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=184344

Looks like they really need to address this.