PDA

View Full Version : Geothermal Valley BUG is really annoying me!!!!!!!

lakersfreak
17th Dec 2015, 00:42
I'm at about 30% in the game and this bug has ruined it for me!!! After I burn the tower and zipline back down to the "town", I'm supposed to go the northeast to continue the story (need to meet up with everyone to prepare for the battle). However my mission objective location has not changed from the previous mission I already completed (burning the tower). When I click left stick the light beam shows up near the zip line for the mission to cross over the river, climb up the mountain, and light the tower on top on fire! I've already done this! Unfortunately I have not saved any other part of the game, so I can't go back a few missions. Am I royally screwed? I do not want to start the game over!!!!

lakersfreak
17th Dec 2015, 03:42
So I'm guessing I'm the only one experiencing this? :mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

BLITZKR13GBOB
17th Dec 2015, 10:58
No, you are not alone.

Take a look here (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=184299) and also here (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=184344)

I am feeling quite similar to you. But maybe you have more luck and backup saves help you out.

ChiefRainofJumpsuit
17th Dec 2015, 21:16
You are definitely not alone! I just posted a thread asking for help as well. I am experiencing EXACTLY the same thing you are. I even climbed the spire and shot fire arrows at the spire about 15 times and nothing happened. I wasted 2 hours running around looking for anything to fix it and still nothing. My last backup save that the game does was done on November 29th with an 8% completion reduction. I hope Square Enix is reading all of these and posts a fix. I definitely do not want to go back that far.

ChiefRainofJumpsuit
18th Dec 2015, 03:42
Hey so I just got my objective marker to fix itself. I went to the next area after you light the spire and the battle happens. I made it through that area and continued on to find a new camp base. There is a optional tomb nearby that I did. Next I just preceded to the next area and went into a door and it side "find a way to the acropolis" and that fixed my objective marker. Let me know if that works. This may be common knowledge at this point but I still wanted to post a reply.