PDA

View Full Version : How do I go back to my story save that was 99% completed.

BudgetBallin360
12th Dec 2015, 02:02
Completed 99% of the story on Survival difficulty. Did everything except the Misguided Intelligence side mission because of the glitch.

Tried out the Expeditions mode a few times and quit out to the main menu.

Now, my continued save says 28% instead of 99%. When I continue the save, I'm at The Acropolis instead of where I last left off which is the base camp in Geothermal Valley after you complete the story.

When I go to the fast travel, the only areas available in the entire world map to travel to are 2 The Acropolis and Geothermal Valley. A played a little further to see what happens and now Flooded Archives is available in the world map along with only The Acropolis and Geothermal Valley.

How in the h3ll do I get my story save back that was at 99% or did I waste 55 hours of my life for nothing? When I tried to use the backup save, it said 28% Flooded Archives instead of 99% Geothermal Valley. What the heck? The Misguided Intelligence glitched and now it appears my save at 99% disappeared.

Had I have known that I would go through this much crap with this game, I would've A) not purchased the game or B) would've used the backup save option religiously like I normally would. Oh, wait. I forgot. Didn't use the backup save manually because there's an achievement for completing all tombs in one playthrough/save. Thanks a bunch.

Is there a way to get my story save back or did I get screwed?????????

Tecstar70
12th Dec 2015, 08:29
Completed 99% of the story on Survival difficulty. Did everything except the Misguided Intelligence side mission because of the glitch.

Tried out the Expeditions mode a few times and quit out to the main menu.

Now, my continued save says 28% instead of 99%. When I continue the save, I'm at The Acropolis instead of where I last left off which is the base camp in Geothermal Valley after you complete the story.

When I go to the fast travel, the only areas available in the entire world map to travel to are 2 The Acropolis and Geothermal Valley. A played a little further to see what happens and now Flooded Archives is available in the world map along with only The Acropolis and Geothermal Valley.

How in the h3ll do I get my story save back that was at 99% or did I waste 55 hours of my life for nothing? When I tried to use the backup save, it said 28% Flooded Archives instead of 99% Geothermal Valley. What the heck? The Misguided Intelligence glitched and now it appears my save at 99% disappeared.

Had I have known that I would go through this much crap with this game, I would've A) not purchased the game or B) would've used the backup save option religiously like I normally would. Oh, wait. I forgot. Didn't use the backup save manually because there's an achievement for completing all tombs in one playthrough/save. Thanks a bunch.

Is there a way to get my story save back or did I get screwed?????????

Have you tried loading a backup save to se if that helps? How to access a backup save (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=182989&p=2182925#post2182925)

Secondly, you can use multiple save slots to get that achievement you mentioned. I know because I did.