PDA

View Full Version : Bugs on Lara, Physic model

Chris85666
12th Dec 2015, 00:02
Good Day SE Team

I found three Bugs on Lara! The first thing when you have the knife and go to an tomb, with an small entry or an gap. Then Lara lost her knife (only invisible) When you go to the weapon menu bogen then Pop up ohh :-o Magic you can see IT.I tink it is a grafic issue . Best thing is when Lara became an update for are bether tactical Position for her knife in her Boots .! The secend Bugs are when Lara jump there is no breasts an necklace pumping up.. I dont know about her breasts physics are modeled????

Best regards Chris

Tecstar70
12th Dec 2015, 08:31
In TR2013 when Lara is squeezing through tight spaces some of her weaponry disappeared. That was by design so it may be the case here. As for the boobs, can't really comment on that.

Chris85666
13th Dec 2015, 14:14
I think the knife have a bad Position for the Grey Henly Shirt and Dessert Tank top i hope there come a fix ? .

Best regards Chris

Valenka
13th Dec 2015, 20:17
We don't need breast animations; this isn't Dead or Alive. ;)

a_big_house
14th Dec 2015, 12:14
The secend Bugs are when Lara jump there is no breasts an necklace pumping up.. I dont know about her breasts physics are modeled????

The necklace is modeled to her face, thus it can't move freely :( As for boobs...

We don't need breast animations; this isn't Dead or Alive. ;)

True, but the previous games had them :D