PDA

View Full Version : "Historical" Documents

Dracoraptor
30th Jun 2002, 23:04
I am re-posting all the fan-created things (Such as my documentry on Dragonia Prime or the Time-line for the Arctannian Race) will be reposted here, that is all.

(NOTE:Yes Ghyron, you are right. This is an inferior carbon-based lifeform forum...:P)

AlphaOmega
1st Jul 2002, 03:31
Good idea! Just make sure to put it into the RPG forum unless it deals directly with gameplay!

Memau_on_Steroids
2nd Jul 2002, 16:55
If you go to Memauan you will find a large collection of Memau history and such, and Allan_R and I are working to increase the info about Memau Culture and such.

Allan_R
3rd Jul 2002, 23:20
Originally posted by Memau_on_Steroids
If you go to Memauan you will find a large collection of Memau history and such, and Allan_R and I are working to increase the info about Memau Culture and such.

thanks but what u mean? :confused:

Memau_on_Steroids
7th Jul 2002, 19:37
I mean that you and I are creating info andhistory about Memau

SkrasherSmasher
7th Jul 2002, 21:04
Originally posted by Memau_on_Steroids
I mean that you and I are creating info andhistory about Memau

Thats a very nice service your doing, I should know every last detail about what I am bombing... hee hee.

No no no, ow! Stop prodding me with that katana blade, I'll stop the evil bombing of Memau... ow ow ow!! I'm (ow) serious (ow) about (ow ow) stopping (ow)!!

Ghyron
8th Jul 2002, 01:20
Say, Mos, do you have the records of "RPG: Station Life"?

Memau_on_Steroids
14th Jul 2002, 01:27
No, I am afaid I do not. I did at one time but they were somehow erased and I have scoured my Hard drive looking for it. I still may have a hard-copy around here somewhere but I doubt it.