PDA

View Full Version : who did it....

Azuriel
30th Jun 2002, 21:00
who stole my nickname in neverwinter nights multiplayer..

i tried registering my nickname, and i got a message it was already in use.

so i registered Azuriel2000, and later, i saw Azuriel on the chat...

flaming EVERYONE, calling himself a nazi, insulting people by talking obscure things about their family, etc.

if anyone knows who did it, please let me know

my reputation is going byebye

dago
30th Jun 2002, 21:04
that is really unlucky...but at least ur rep here is stil fine!

royalmarine1980
1st Jul 2002, 05:58
I bet Mr. Socko did it, cos haven't seen him here (Yet)

shiburavi
1st Jul 2002, 14:36
i think the same too "mr. suckoooooooo" might be in it...

Azuriel
1st Jul 2002, 14:40
there is NO way Socko would do that. Socko is better than that.

Minter however....

Ender
1st Jul 2002, 20:14
hey Az, you on NWN too huh? once i finally get mine up and running (#*$#*%##*** bugs) i'll have to look for ya.

Azuriel
1st Jul 2002, 21:28
hey Ender

what bugs are you talking about? (haven`t noticed any)
did you patch the game?

my online nickname there is Azuriel2000
maybe we could play a game sometime?

god how i miss my insanely high postcount...

Ender
1st Jul 2002, 22:02
az

bugs - in some areas, it just freezes my comp...thats nothing new tho, my computer hates me...we have this wierd symbiotic relationship whereby anytime i get excited about something new, it refuses to allow me access. I've tried everything short of sacrifcing small animals in its name....hhhmmmm.......

it seems to run worse for me patched then unpatched tho...tried all combinations of patches, and cracks to see if the cd-protection was the problem (yes i did buy it tho)....

oh, and the freezing is twice as bad in multiplayer..

but yeah, when and if i get it running properly i'll let you know here, be glad to play a few games.

*afterthought*
it might just be problems with the US release, maybe they cleaned out some of hte problems in the european one.

Azuriel
1st Jul 2002, 22:11
what are your specs?

dago
1st Jul 2002, 22:14
Originally posted by royalmarine1980
I bet Mr. Socko did it, cos haven't seen him here (Yet)
he changed his screen name...and refuses to tell anyone who he is...

Ender
1st Jul 2002, 22:36
let see

P3 1.13
Windows Xp Pro
512 megs ram
Geforce 3 ti 200
40 gig hd
sound blaster live sound card

it runs just fine, then crashes for no reason...i've seen lots of other people on the bioware boards having similar problems with all kinds of systems, so i don't think its just me. I'm just going to wait for the next patch, since the 1,19 seems to corrupt my save games.

i've tried all kinds of different combinations of drivers, the 28.32 seems to work the best for my video card.

I think i can blame a lot of it on Xp. (me and any microsoft product never agree on anything, especially on what constitues "functioning properly") I just seem to get wierd problems people have never seen before.....and i don't go tweaking stuff, it just happens to me. I've basically accepted it, and am kinda proud of it at this point.

However, I've never had a problem with running a LoK game, so the important stuff is covered ;)

Azuriel
1st Jul 2002, 22:50
if you say so!

the 28.something drivers are buggy though... try the 29`s
that MIGHT solve some things..