PDA

View Full Version : Statistics of Series 2 Unique Weapons

perpetualodium
6th Dec 2015, 20:08
Series 2 Unique Weapons [E/TotL – Exalted / Treasure of the Lost]

– Radiance (Hunter – Repeater) The light of the vanished sun and the valor of the Iron Guard’s martyrs burn bright in this holy weapon. [+5% Max Health, +8% Weapon Recoil. -5% Weapon Spread, -10% Stun Resist.]

– Thunder's Call (Scout – Stormbow) Carried by the fleet-footed skirmishers of the famous Wolf’s Head cadre, this bow has been customized for operation behind enemy lines. [+5% Clip Size, +10% Ammo Capacity, +5% Weapon Spread. +2% Movement Speed, -15% Health from supply stations.]

– Righteous Fury (Alchemist – Hand Cannon) Favored by the defenders of Meridian, this fearsome weapon can rain destruction on the besieging Vampire armies. [+5% Max Health, +5% All Cooldowns. +5% Clip Size, +10% Ammo Capacity, -2% Movement Speed.]

– Lustrous Gaze (Prophet – Piercing Pistols) While a Prophet may be blind, her sacred flintlocks have an unerring sense for where to guide their blood-tipped bullets. [-5% Weapon Spread, +8% Fall Damage. -5% All Cooldowns, +8% Weapon Recoil.]

– Gleaming Edge (Vanguard – Waraxe) This heavy pirates’ weapon imbues the wearer with the slow but inexorable strength of the ocean. [+5% Max Health, +5% All Cooldowns. +10% Stun Resist, -3% Sprint Speed.]

THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR COMPLAINTS

If you see any errors, then please let me know.

Truckposeidon
7th Dec 2015, 16:20
Lustrous Gaze, Prophet Pistols:
-5% Weapon Spread
+8% Fall Damage

-5% All Cooldowns
+8% Weapon Recoil

Had these too. Hope it helps.

perpetualodium
7th Dec 2015, 17:52
Had these too. Hope it helps.

Do you have any of the other weapons? I'd like you to check to make sure there's no errors in what I've listed.

Truckposeidon
7th Dec 2015, 23:10
Do you have any of the other weapons? I'd like you to check to make sure there's no errors in what I've listed.

I have Thunders Call and the stats you have listed are correct! :] If I acquire anymore ill let you know.

SonixSquad
7th Dec 2015, 23:52
Errm, I think you'll find all these stats and pictures listed on this page...

http://www.nosgoth.com/blog/deep-dive-series-2-weapons

+1 for effort... :rasp:

perpetualodium
8th Dec 2015, 01:33
Errm, I think you'll find all these stats and pictures listed on this page...

http://www.nosgoth.com/blog/deep-dive-series-2-weapons

+1 for effort... though quite laughable :rasp:

1) There's errors on that page.

2) This is a quick reference thread for the forum.

3) This is a companion piece to the Series 1 Unique Weapons and Abilities thread.

You're not gonna get a rise out of me, so don't bother.

Raptr0s
8th Dec 2015, 22:37
Its a shame these guns are only really flashy, I've already got my setup for most of my classes.

perpetualodium
21st Dec 2015, 01:07
I'm going on what could be a long hiatus from Nosgoth.

Should the information in the Series 1 thread become complete, I'd like to see this one stickied as well. It serves as a companion piece and a quick reference point for the forums.

Endsequenz
23rd Dec 2015, 15:59
I guess I might have missed something here, but why the hell are at least some of these weapons better then other weapons???
I thought you will never have an advantage between weapons... 2+stats and 2-stats....
3+ stats 1- stat?
What the hell???

And why do the old unique weapons still have only one +/- stat and you cannot even enchant a second on them?

And the great drop-weapons and devils-box-weapons with the new animations on them, don´t even have stats or can be enchanted...
are they joking?

This is kinda pay-/play league-/be lucky when you open boxes to win, I don´t like this.

Isn´t it enough I payed thousands of gold to get these positive stats on that alc-weapon(which would be okay for an unique weapon imo)?
You decided to put clip size on top???
I feel like screaming at somebody about this decision, seriously!

Ysanoire
23rd Dec 2015, 17:44
I guess I might have missed something here, but why the hell are at least some of these weapons better then other weapons???
I thought you will never have an advantage between weapons... 2+stats and 2-stats....
3+ stats 1- stat?

Huh? which ones? They all still have 2 good and 2 bad stats. Sometimes the bad stat is expressed as a matheimatical + (+spread), and sometimes either stat has two parts (+clip, +ammo), but they are still the same.

The only exception is Righteous Fury, which has a +clip size, which to everyone's knowledge is not craftable on alchemist weapons, so that's an advantage, otherwise they are the same as the arcane weapons.

Endsequenz
23rd Dec 2015, 17:54
Huh? which ones? They all still have 2 good and 2 bad stats. Sometimes the bad stat is expressed as a matheimatical + (+spread), and sometimes either stat has two parts (+clip, +ammo), but they are still the same.

The only exception is Righteous Fury, which has a +clip size, which to everyone's knowledge is not craftable on alchemist weapons, so that's an advantage, otherwise they are the same as the arcane weapons.

Yes, might be correct.
I was checking the stats here:

https://www.nosgoth.com/blog/deep-dive-series-2-weapons

Perpetualodium already said, that there are error on this site.

But the alchemist weapon is enough for somebody who likes to play alc.
This is kinda a finisher for me. It was fun to work on a good weapon...and it was expensive.
And then they come up with that?
I can´t get over it.