PDA

View Full Version : The Lost City Banner Wars and Vandal Challenges Bug

Neverwinter81
6th Dec 2015, 12:05
Hi there,

I've shoot all of statues and burn banners on The Lost City but challenge progress are not going on. They are stuck.
There are icons on mini map but on real there are not.

Fyi.

Tecstar70
6th Dec 2015, 13:53
Hi there,

I've shoot all of statues and burn banners on The Lost City but challenge progress are not going on. They are stuck.
There are icons on mini map but on real there are not.

Fyi.

The icons designate where you got the first item in the challenge. hey do not show where the items are, you have to hunt for the rest.

ZachNB
20th Jan 2016, 02:23
Confirming the statues is a bug.
I had 1 statue destroyed (the one next to the campsite), then destroyed 5 more all in the same area. There should be 1 more in this area, but it's already destroyed. The one that is not there and not counted is right next to the horse statue in the courtyard just up the 3-4 steps.
I've destroyed 7 statues, but game states only 6 destroyed. I didn't bother going to the last one (since it's not nearby), as I cannot finish this challenge.

Two bugs for me:
Vandal
Carrier bird

Maybe more... :(

mzaccone
2nd Feb 2016, 19:20
Confirming the statues is a bug.
I had 1 statue destroyed (the one next to the campsite), then destroyed 5 more all in the same area. There should be 1 more in this area, but it's already destroyed. The one that is not there and not counted is right next to the horse statue in the courtyard just up the 3-4 steps.
I've destroyed 7 statues, but game states only 6 destroyed. I didn't bother going to the last one (since it's not nearby), as I cannot finish this challenge.

Two bugs for me:
Vandal
Carrier bird

Maybe more... :(

I'm having the same bug for the Vandal challenge. Very frustrating as * have 99% completion on the game. 1 statue is all I'm missing. Any update on this would be appreciated.

Koskola
5th May 2016, 21:18
I have the same bug (PC), I'm also on 99 %

Still no fix ??? :mad:

Defrost
18th Aug 2016, 17:26
I was having the same issue with the Banner Wars challenge, then I watched a youtube tutorial and realized I was looking at the wrong wall. The building closest to the tall tower looks identical to the one behind it based on the original tutorial. Look at the building behind the first one to find the flag.