PDA

View Full Version : Will there be a Mac version of AOD?

Deekman
30th Jun 2002, 19:56
Anybody know?

DKSM
30th Jun 2002, 21:36
As of now, no. But they could make one, just after the PC and PS2 version is released.

cjhilljack
30th Jun 2002, 22:48
Glad you asked about this Deekman...I was wondering the same thing. I am guessing Mac will be the last version to get made, we are always last.

I wish someone would get on the ball and start thinking about us Mac users out here. They can't expect Mac users to be gamers if they aren't going to put any good games out there for us to play!!!!!

DKSM
30th Jun 2002, 22:54
Mac was never a big "gaming" OS. Windows always had more, and the better ones too. I have both a Mac and PC. Mac because I like certain programs and I like the overall layout of a Mac(especially OSX, very nice), but I have my PC for games. :D

cjhilljack
1st Jul 2002, 00:33
Perhaps that is what I should do DKSM - get a PC for gaming. The truth is though, I don't game all that much and have a PS for that...but now I find myself thinking about the TR's I am missing out on for not buying computer versions...it's very tempting to get a PC for this end though as it is very frustrating trying to find anything for the Mac. I went to my local Mac reseller the other day (Comp USA) and they had almost NOTHING in the way of software of any kind - very dissappointing! And even in the PC section, I found only one TR game (3). I will end up purchasing online I guess - that's where the best deals are anyway....

Grey Mouser
3rd Jul 2002, 00:30
If so, it would likely be published by Aspyr:

http://www.aspyr.com/

But I have no information yet of any Macintosh AOD plans.