PDA

View Full Version : Here is why the tornado is not that big deal like many people believe...

UNKLEPhilosophy
5th Dec 2015, 20:11
Tornado was E6 in the game there is no such thing as E6 Tornado in real life, EF5 tornado is the biggest thats destroy everything, literally everything! every builds etc... unlike this game "tornado" the game "tornado" was more like an EF3 tornado which is not destroy everything and the odds of surviving is great... as we saw in the game cars was in one piece,buildings still in one piece mostly... the two whales dinner is still one piece/chloé car still in one piece, its an evidence the tornado was really like EF3.

Messiah_X
6th Dec 2015, 15:41
No evidence exists (I don't even recall anyone saying E6). The most important thing to note is the tornado has some supernatural origin, so it can't be treated as "just a minor tornado."

Furthermore, if most of the town survives, what was really sacrificed? Buildings? If no real sacrifice was made, how do we know that disasters won't keep following Max and Chloe until the universe is satisfied? I took the SAB ending to mean that some course correction was required to fix the altered space-time continuum, either with a "reset" (Sacrifice Chloe and restore the original timeline) or with an "equalizer" (Sacrifice the town and its people to restore balance to the timeline). And again, we're talking about cheapening Max's final decision. If it's between sacrificing your best friend and sacrificing nameless npcs who Max doesn't care about, there is no actual sacrifice being made. If it is a choice between sacrificing your best friend or many of your other (call them "lesser" for lack of a better word) friends, then it's an actual choice. It's not supposed to be an easy decision like "I don't want to lose Chloe, and tornadoes aren't THAT bad, so the choice is obvious." The SAB ending is really all about unconditional love and devotion, that no price is too great that Max won't pay it to save Chloe.

UNKLEPhilosophy
6th Dec 2015, 18:42
No evidence exists (I don't even recall anyone saying E6). The most important thing to note is the tornado has some supernatural origin, so it can't be treated as "just a minor tornado."

Furthermore, if most of the town survives, what was really sacrificed? Buildings? If no real sacrifice was made, how do we know that disasters won't keep following Max and Chloe until the universe is satisfied? I took the SAB ending to mean that some course correction was required to fix the altered space-time continuum, either with a "reset" (Sacrifice Chloe and restore the original timeline) or with an "equalizer" (Sacrifice the town and its people to restore balance to the timeline). And again, we're talking about cheapening Max's final decision. If it's between sacrificing your best friend and sacrificing nameless npcs who Max doesn't care about, there is no actual sacrifice being made. If it is a choice between sacrificing your best friend or many of your other (call them "lesser" for lack of a better word) friends, then it's an actual choice. It's not supposed to be an easy decision like "I don't want to lose Chloe, and tornadoes aren't THAT bad, so the choice is obvious." The SAB ending is really all about unconditional love and devotion, that no price is too great that Max won't pay it to save Chloe.

In the Two whale dinner: EPISODE5 the radio say tornado is E6... its not my problem dontnod didn't make better tornado what would destroy literally everything.. or they did this way, because we can use our imagination to how many things and live get destroyed by the tornado or not, which is good, but if we see the last scenes the game tornado damage was similar to real life EF3... plus the radio said something about evacuation too...

"Furthermore, if most of the town survives, what was really sacrificed? Buildings?"
No, plenty people died but not all, there is plenty evidence in the game that's prove It, again we can use our own imagination what happened, how many people died and survived and who.

And the timeline was fixed too in SAB ending you can see the animals is real and not ghost, or deads... this is proof if the timeline would be corrupt the animals would be still ghost or,and dead.. and the very last scene we saw max and chloé both Smiling this is also prove their ready to live in another place and they ready to leave behind all people in AB including david,joyce etc... and everything is okay.