PDA

View Full Version : Geothermal Valley Bullseye & Hung out to dry Glitch

MaxPower211983
5th Dec 2015, 17:37
The 5 of 6 snared rabbit in this picture here is not showing. I think i've already cut it down, but its not showing complete on the map?

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b633/jamieah959/IMAG0239_zpsev2iykfv.jpg

The same with the 7 of 8 bulls eye above the water fall in the tree, I'm sure I've already cut it down but its not showing, nor is it showing complete in this picture here.

http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b633/jamieah959/IMAG0242_zpsjn6flhye.jpg

Yet they are still showing as incomplete on the map?

_LR8O_
5th Dec 2015, 17:46
those markers dont show you where every part of challenge is, i thought a similar thing when i was playing but i came to a conclusion that it was where i first started that particular challenge? im not 100%

MaxPower211983
5th Dec 2015, 17:49
so your saying I still need to find the ones I haven't done yet, and the map is not indicating which ones need to be done.

Tecstar70
5th Dec 2015, 17:53
so your saying I still need to find the ones I haven't done yet, and the map is not indicating which ones need to be done.

Correct! The indicator shows where you first started the challenge. You have to search for the remaining locations.

kodiman210
5th Dec 2015, 19:57
So I was able to all except for one. And its the easy one right next to the tomb with all the barrels at the front of the tomb. I've successfully dove off the plat form numerous times but it won't give me the successful dive challenge. I've completed every other jump but this one is still showing up on my map as I haven't completed it. Also I'm having the same problem with the Hung Out To Dry challenge. I cut one down which started the challenge but its still showing up on my map as if I haven't cut that one down yet. Its super frustrating.

Lucacentric28
5th Dec 2015, 20:45
I'd try the other platforms again too, maybe one of the dives didn't register? As for the challenge issues in general, are the points in question located where the challenge icons are on the map? If so, then you've already done them. The challenge icon indicates where you found the first point of interest to start the challenge. The other locations won't be shown, and the icon will only disappear when you've completed the entire challenge.

Tecstar70
6th Dec 2015, 07:58
I'd try the other platforms again too, maybe one of the dives didn't register? As for the challenge issues in general, are the points in question located where the challenge icons are on the map? If so, then you've already done them. The challenge icon indicates where you found the first point of interest to start the challenge. The other locations won't be shown, and the icon will only disappear when you've completed the entire challenge.

^^^This. The reason it wont register is hat you have already dived off that location because it was the first one you did. That's where the challenge marker appears.

MaxPower211983
6th Dec 2015, 14:40
Thanks, it wasn't long after this that I finally found the remaining 1 bulls-eye in the tree near where the one in the tower where the man with the missions is in the village near the start of the level. It was so hidden I never noticed it a couple of times.

Now to find the remaining Hung out to dry ones.