PDA

View Full Version : Need help with tactical survival code! Please help!

TiagoKH
4th Dec 2015, 04:41
I purchased the bundle with the "Tactical Survival Kit". It said it downloaded. Problem is I can't find the carbon fiber bow I was supposed to get. I'm checking the base camp but it's not there. Someone please help!

Lucacentric28
4th Dec 2015, 08:29
Did you get the Shadow Runner outfit? If so then you'll get the bow too. The bow is a reskinned compouind bow I believe. I can't recall exactly when it became available to me. Are you still at the first base camp? If so, you might have to play a bit more and obtain another story weapon before you can start switching out weapons.

TiagoKH
4th Dec 2015, 12:37
Yea I got the shadow runner outfit. I'm still at the first base camp. Is the shadow runner outfit the one that's included in the tactical survival kit?

Lucacentric28
5th Dec 2015, 02:33
Yes. The code unlocks the Shadow Runner outfit, the Death's Breath bow, and a card pack for expedition mode that you can redeem from the game menu's marketplace (under the right-most tab), I don't recall exactly when the bow becomes available, but so long as you have the outfit in-game, then the bow will show up eventually too.

TiagoKH
5th Dec 2015, 03:42
I just got to the 3rd base camp. Still no carbon fiber bow. But I'll wait and see if eventually it shows up. Thanks for your help!

Lucacentric28
5th Dec 2015, 07:14
No problem. :) Hope it shows up soon. I just started up a second playthrough so I'll keep an eye out for when it shows up for me. Chances are you'll have it before I do as you're further along, but I'll make a note in case anyone else has the same question.

Lucacentric28
7th Dec 2015, 02:03
The bow showed up for me at the Soviet Gulag camp site. Apparently once you upgrade to the Recurve Bow, any others that you have also become available.