PDA

View Full Version : (Xbox One) Finished the campaign, "The Price of Truth" achievement refuses to unlock.

ShoddySkill
2nd Dec 2015, 16:45
Anyone else having this issue? I was given the card pack for completing the campaign but the achievement is nowhere in sight.

Tecstar70
2nd Dec 2015, 16:54
Sometimes there is a delay in achievements popping and it is down to Microsoft rather than the game. I would wait for a few days and see if it pops.

BlueSkiesXXV
3rd Dec 2015, 01:38
Days!?!?! After playing on a 360 for MANY years, I have NEVER had to wait more than a few seconds:scratch:

Is this a new XBONE problem?

Tecstar70
3rd Dec 2015, 08:28
Days!?!?! After playing on a 360 for MANY years, I have NEVER had to wait more than a few seconds:scratch:

Is this a new XBONE problem?

Nope. Sometimes the MS end plays up. I have only experienced it once or twice but it is a known long standing issue.

nuklearpineaple
3rd Dec 2015, 19:28
I have earned achievements in games that didnt register till weeks later in the past but i havent seen it in awhile. Granted its frustrating but ya know, code doesnt always work.

Lucacentric28
4th Dec 2015, 08:53
I had a few achievements in Destiny that wouldn't unlock unless I used the in-game option to change profile, selected my profile again, then logged back into the game. Had to do that with pretty much every PvP achievement in that game. I would have probably been left waiting for days, maybe weeks if I hadn't heard about the issue from a friend beforehand.

The only achievement in RotTR that appeared to have a delay for me was the one where you get five rifle kills in ten seconds. I tried to grind it out early and it just wouldn't pop, even when I was certain I'd done it in time. Ironically enough, it popped after I shot one guy with a bolt-action rifle. :rolleyes: There's a chance I may have hit a fuel barrel behind the guy too and took out a group off-screen... I couldn't explain it, it was the Acropolis so there was a lot of fire to mask any explosion I may have caused. *shrugs*