PDA

View Full Version : Tr 3

Solange
30th Jun 2002, 17:44
I just got my hands on TR 3, I forced my mother to let go of it, I bribed her with "Unfinished business"! He he

But I have trouble moving, they've changed some of the keys! In TR 1 & 2 "roll" was #5, now it's "End"! Now I light all my flares... And "walk-button" used to be #1, now it's "shift".

Is it possible to change the buttons? Otherwise I'll be in a lot of trouble before I get used to it!

Collin
30th Jun 2002, 17:58
You can select it in the 'loadscreen' where there's a passport (for new game, load game, save game), sungla$$es (detail level),... There's also an icon that looks like keys on a keyboard. Select this one and choose user keys instead of default keys. And just select the buttons you want to change.

Happy raiding! :)

EDIT: You can't even write 'sungla$$es' or the 'a$$es' part gets cencored!? :mad: What's up with that!?

Solange
30th Jun 2002, 18:00
Great! Thanks!

I'm off raiding!!!

Collin
30th Jun 2002, 18:03
Still a very strange question though. Because it's the same for TR1, 2 and 3.

LARAMANIAC
30th Jun 2002, 18:08
Solange may have his/her own customised keys for controlling Lara!!!!!:p

Solange
30th Jun 2002, 22:30
Strange! No I didn't change anything, not on any of the games! And it is not the same! (unless I have changed VERY much in the past three days? No, I'm still the same!)

But I will adapt!

Or change the keys! ;)

Collin
30th Jun 2002, 23:45
I'm not saying changing the keys is weird, I just thought it was strange that you asked how you could change the keys, for this is the same in all three games.

Prelude
1st Jul 2002, 01:19
Hey that's really weird so you can't say gl***** or p***** then?

Guess not!!!

All I said was glas*es and pas*es. Lame.

Bidy
1st Jul 2002, 03:03
Drop yur gl*****, shake your sungl***** :D Fun.

Chronicles5
1st Jul 2002, 03:26
lol get down and shake your gl***!!! j/k :D:D:D

Solange
1st Jul 2002, 10:27
Originally posted by Wixer
I'm not saying changing the keys is weird, I just thought it was strange that you asked how you could change the keys, for this is the same in all three games.

I'm a slow learner ;)

No, I never had to change the keys before, in the first games I liked them the way they were from the start. I didn't think I could change them at all!

Now I'm a wiser person! :D