PDA

View Full Version : Infirmary Glitch - platform no longer raising.

ManiacCop2
30th Nov 2015, 21:46
I completed the puzzle by the infirmary camp but after returning to collect a missing document I've encountered a problem. The platform that you connect to the ring it's rising so I can't get back to collect the document. The ring has moved right up the top of the rope so the platform it's raising anymore......Need help

gothyjan
17th Dec 2015, 10:44
got the same problem,just have to wait till they fix the glitch,how long who knows.gothy.

Tecstar70
17th Dec 2015, 15:14
Any chance you can post a screenshot or video clip? Have you tried loading a backup save? (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=182989&p=2182925#post2182925)

gothyjan
19th Dec 2015, 11:16
found a work around,if hook is up in the air,cut the rope to the water barrel,hook should drop either onto wall or into pit,if on wall fire rope arrow from above not in pit at hook and pull it into pit,next fire rope arrow at hook pull towards you till rope snaps,and it should connect,if hook fell into pit just shoot rope arrow at hook and pull until it snaps it should connect.think I know how this glitch happened I fired my rope arrow from the cart to the water barrel,not the other way round.gothy.