PDA

View Full Version : cut out for win2000?

infinite_sadness
30th Jun 2002, 17:26
is Angel of Darkness goin' to be cut out for win2000???
I asking cuz' I have had some probs with the other TR-games and 2000!

thanx

DKSM
30th Jun 2002, 17:39
Well, they haven't released the specs. yet. The thing is, even if your operating system is supported, you also may need new cards. (graphics, sound)

The Gamester
30th Jun 2002, 19:52
:o I think AOD mustl be compatiable with XP because it's the only computer operation system, with exception of the Mac series from Apple Computers, that support PC games. The remaining OS available, particularly Linux, Unix and Oracle, don't support PC games. :o

Bidy
1st Jul 2002, 01:30
Are you talking about Windows ME for the computer? Because if you are I have that and I've never had any problems with the games.

infinite_sadness
1st Jul 2002, 10:06
well I mean I had to download patches...
and for TR2 I had to turn the sound all the way down every time i got to a new level or else the game would crash!

tomgray
11th Aug 2002, 17:20
Originally posted by infinite_sadness
well I mean I had to download patches...
and for TR2 I had to turn the sound all the way down every time i got to a new level or else the game would crash!

AntiSnipe
11th Aug 2002, 20:17
You don't need ANY patches (other than official game patches) for ANY of the TR games under Windows 2000 or XP. Run TR 2 - 5 in compatibility mode if needed.

TR1 takes a full screen command propt install, and when you launch the game. Also VDMSound DOS driver emulation (very easy to use).

Email or ICQ me if you need more info.
antisnipe@cox.net
ICQ 54744434